Sign in to follow this  
winnie

talk to me/ ask me a question

winnie   

what made me smile sincerely, sardonically, ironically??? my last sincere smile was today, when i bumped into my friend/sister in the musallah. i dont even know her all that well, but she is someone im really glad i know.

question: zack do you have a question?

real question: do dolphins get depressed?

Ameen   

Of course dolphins get depressed. Dolphins are very emotional animals. Sometimes they even cry out loud but if you pay attention to their behaviour next time you become exposed to them, you'll notice they like to make noise. Some people say thats proof that they like to complain and complain about how hot or cold the water is...

Question: How many languages do you speak?

winnie   

not good, i had a meeting wi these ppl organizing a protest... it strangely reminded me of a scene in "the invisible man". if you havent read it, please do.

question: who is yr favourite loony toons character, and why?

Baluug   

Marvin the Martian. His voice is awesome, and I can sort of do it.

How old were you when you left Somalia, or were you born somewhere else?

winnie   

was born in saudi arabia, and left there when i was three.

during our stay in saudi, we would visit somalia regularly, but i dnt remember.

because this really intrigues me, cadaan, what made you so interested in somalia? please feel free to go into details or to tell me to mind my own business.

general question: when was the last time you doodled.

Baluug   

I've always been interested in other cultures, so when I married a Somali woman, I started to learn as much as I can about Somali and its culture. I also began to read up on Indian and Fijian culture when I met my Fijian-Indian friend, and also the Phillipines, because I work with so many Filipinos. I guess I'm just an amateur anthropologist. :D

Oh yeah, and I can't even draw a cloud properly, so I don't doodle very much.

winnie   

*imagines liiban behind mobile bush with binoculars*

you forgot to ask a question.

without looking at the boards stats, how many lurkers do you think there are?????? does it creep you out?

winnie   

one action?

im currantly in the midst of quitting biting my nails. thats the closest thing i have to a compulsion.

any history in mental diseases in family (not including depression)? if so, how do you deal with said relative?

Ameen   

I dont understand your question but if you mean what I think you mean than the answer is,

No, in my family there isn't a history for mental diseases and Allah knows best.

Question: Which country or city would you want to settle down in and raise a family?