Sign in to follow this  
winnie

talk to me/ ask me a question

Aaliyyah   

posted by chubacka : whats gonna be your new yr resolution in 2008 ia?

1- take some religious classes insha allah to increase my islamic knowledge.

2- work harder in my studies insha allah

3- I think now am old enough to look for a good decent brother, not necessarily get married now lol but just to know who i will spend the rest of my life with (till now I was never serious abt that issue)

I attended a muxadaro recently and the shiekhad was preaching us to get married young and stop thinking that we are kids, so am trying to take her advice hehehe

thats all smile.gif

later ppl

Ismahaan   

p.s. Ismahan I found guys who are not that good looking try so hard to win my attention, lets say they can never be boring.Where a handsome brother might be a bit more selfish. One of my aunts adviced me to marry a brother who isn't that good looking so i can always remind him " war ado madow oo faruuran ku gursaday ano sidan ah hush dheh"

kkkkkkkkkkk good advice laakiin ani ilahay amarkiis nin madow gaban,calol kuusan ifka ugu necebahay. Mid faruurana bal isna iskaba dhaaf kkkk .

Kool_Kat   

^No thanks, they are lucky if I said 'HI' to them when I see them in the hallway...

My question: what was your most memorable moment/day of 2007?

winnie   

valued possession? umm, i dont think i have one. i dont take care of anything... oh maybe memory. i had this discussion with someone who made a strong point about memory being the single thing most human cant survive with, cause it stores everything, even your beliefs (i answered Allah, bt she was like, yeah but if you kept forgetting everything evey 10 min how would you konw youre a muslim?).

i dont know if htat was clear, but eh. my question: do you get along with your siblings?

RedSea   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Getting rid of all my debts and having a couple of
billion dollars
would've been nice...
:D

Would you rather love or be loved?

Billions? why not just start with millions first? :D

My questions to this topic started with the redicolously long nick. :D

Are you finished with school, if so. What field?

Kool_Kat   

^Millions are for losers, if I am dreaming, why not dream BIG!!!

Yea, and you should answer my question: would you rather love or be loved?

RedSea   

hmmm.

But first if I love that person, would there be a possibility that they might come around and love me?

If yes....then I would give love to get it back.

if Nay....then I'd take the love given to me and run away with it. :D

My question is kinda long: Aren't you that broke inan that shopped at walmart and was pissed for spending 100 bucks, when did billions become your priority? :D

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Very impressive, taking notes I see...Keep it up and I might just give you $20 when the billions come through... :D

Now my question to you is: why when you give love you expect to get it back, but when love is given to you - you wanna run with it and not give it back? Hmmmm...

RedSea   

Because I know if I give it, they won't return the favor. So I better keep it instead of turning the ball over for no apparent reason, you with me here gacaliso?

What is $20 bucks worth these days= half tank of gas, pair of cheap shoes on sale down in walmart or payless shoes stores. :D You seriously think that would satisfy me. I'd rather kidnap you, then get at least 5% as a bail. :D

How is the weather up there?