Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Hissa Hilal - Saudi woman sparks controversy in 'Millions Poet' contest

C&H, Jaahil & Arrogant at the same time!.

Walee? And your reasoning is as follows?

Ragga & Dumarka iney is dhexgalaan diintu ma oggola, tobanaan daliil ah ayey leedahay, Kitaabul Salaat ilaa Kitaabul Xaj,

Oh Gosh! And here I was thinking we could hold hands in the masjid? :rolleyes: War heedhee listen. I think waxaad ka midtahay kuwa diinta ku soo baraarugay mar dhow kowdheh. You dont need to tell me that men and women cannot mix first. Remember I'm a Muslimah and I have enough knowlege,cilmi, about what I'm talkin about(and I dont mean Arbaciinka uun baan aqristay.Unless(in your own deluded mine)aan gaalooboy between this morning and afternoon for disagreeing with Sheikhs
icon_razz.gif
. No one is desputing this fact ok?

marka haddii laguu sheego adillada eed iska diiddo eed Alle & rasuulkiis ku been abuurato eed tiraahdo Ilaah & Rasuulkiis baa is dhexgalka ii banneeyey weeye wuxuu Sheekhu ka hadlayo.

First of all, did I say anywhere that I'm not accepting this? Waxa kala saar! Muddying waters is not a plausible defense.

Meesha labo wax baa yaalay: (1) Does saying raga iyo dumarka can interact in private make you Kaafir? And (b) can you excute a Muslim, smear his blood on your hands for suggesting such thing? NO, NO, NO!

NG, no I dont think decay is a good thing. We're already a confused Ummah. I have much respect for the Culima because waanala amray after the four Caliphs inaan maqalno so I dont believe in mocking the Culima. However my confusion lies with the people who are calling for this poor woman's death because she strongly disagrees with the Sheikh. By the way, the poem doesnt single him out. It says angry people who wear death as a dress(Aka Al-hebels in the world) are calling for destruction. I dont beleive in mocking anyone but you can politely but firmly disagree. In conclusion, the Sheikh is wrong(I know it pains people to hear a learned Sheikh can be wrong) because in Diinta a handful of things ayaa looga baxaa Shirk being the big fall.

Woman, you are questioning the stewards of Islamic virtue and purity

Why? Do you want inaad igu jano tagtid? icon_razz.gif

Maaddeey   

^faan badanaa! :D

Aniga, Adiga & Kulli waxa forumka joogaba Juhhaal beynu nahay, marka loo eego Sh. Al Barraak, horta ma taqaan?, tan kale waxa uu Sheekhu ka hadlay in ikhdhilaad la sameeyo maaha ee waa in la yiraahdo Diinta ayay ku bannaantahay, ma kala saari kartid? tan hore waa macsiyah, tan labaadna waa gaalnimo taxliil maa xarramallaah (and thats where the Sheikh is coming from)

Haatu   

^ waryaa gabadhaha iska daa icon_razz.gif Saa u wici jirtey baad haddana bilowdey inaad la muramtid :D

Raalli ahoow sxb, ha oynin :D

Aniga, Adiga & Kulli waxa forumka joogaba Juhhaal beynu nahay, marka loo eego Sh. Al Barraak, horta ma taqaan?

Nacam. Balse, the verdict is still the same, no? Should a Muslim be killed if he xalaalaysto maa xaramulah?

Maaddeey   

Xalaalaysiga waa laba: mid waa Camali oo wax xaraam ah buu sameynayaa, lakin markii la challenge-gareeyo ama la wacdiyo wuu qirsanyahay inuu dembi galay. midda kale: Afka ayuu ka sheegaya in waxaas xaaraamta ah ay isaga Xalaal u yihiin, kan dambe waa ku gaaloobayaa (dabcan markii xujada lagu oogo, mawaanic-na eysan jirin), haddey caddaato inuu gaaloobayna, dee xukumka murtadkaa la marsiinayaa!

Khayr   

Interesting discussion and the only with some clarity is Maaddey.

The point of contention is:

- the whole Idea of an American Idol style poetry contest in the muslim world?

- Insulting muslims and the ulama on T.V. and being applauded for it (it is a sign of fusuq and not iman).

Jacpher   

CH: That's the beauty of this great religion. It know no status or pop like figure. Anyone can be questions and asked to present sound authentic valid source. Culumada deserve and earned a great deal of respect but if they were to err, you must correct them.

Maaddeey   

lol@ you must correct them, who r u to correct them! what r u equipped with?! not with this

you posted in onother thread :D

يقولون هذا عندنا غير جائز ...ومن أنتم حتى يكون لكم عند؟

Jacpher   

^I bet you know the dancers are peaceful not violent suicidal maniacs.

Perhaps

might help your group release all that hostility and rage. I know you've got the digits of them wives. Call em up. This clip is good.