Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Somali Women are beautiful Only when Slim!

Somali women are beautiful before they get married and while they are slim and young; but once they get married and have one child they become old and Ugly. why?

Other women around the world become more beautiful as they mature! What happened to our women, what is wrong with them?

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

This girl was married to a Somali men, after she had one child he divorced her.

She went to Paris from Canada and became a Super Model!

Now he wants her again! To see the picture click or copy and paste the folowing link to ur browser. http://hometown.aol.com/lulanur/myhomepage/profile.html

mahdi-   

Man! sxb are you still struggling the PIC, we are still waiting for you to show us that Lady. I am about to give up sxb hurry dee :D Or if you ever experience some problem with the PIC, try to get some help from me or Darman.....I think it should be better if you give the link to Darman, and let him post it man smile.gif

Why can't u see the beauty man! She is tall, small waist, long neck, long arms and legs and full eyes. Are u blind! She is the most beautiful, gentle and horny girl in this world. A true Somali woman.

Originally posted by ManOfWisdom:

She is tall, small waist, long neck, long arms and legs and full eyes. Are u blind! She is the most beautiful, gentle and horny girl in this world. A true Somali woman.

ahem, um...Guys, i think we just got "Punk'd" smile.gif

African   

interesting how this attracted only the male species of the nomads. :rolleyes:

No more suspense here's the pic look 2 ur left. ;)

i know i know i'm beautiful. Tanak u.

smile.gif

^^^^^^

Speaking from a personal point of view I would just like to say that person in that picture is gorgeous (mashallah) but what is the probablity that you are the person in that picture?.....hmmmmmmm :confused:

Peace.

P.S I wont be suprised if you hijacked that picture from the avator selection area!!! icon_razz.gif