Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Somali’s in the Army

Kool_Kat   

Nin Somali baa iska ba'ay!

Malika, did you say white convert? Waala ilbaxay waayahay, forget about converts, cadaanba haduu yahay dhulkey ujiiftaan nowadays...The worst excuse I've heard, for marrying a non-muslim cadaan "he's actually very interested in diinta, insha'allah he'll come around"!!!

Somali woman, in general, who bend backwards just to be with a white man, or always seem to be bashing Somali brothers waan unaxaa...There's always a deep rooted issue that make them be this way...Allaha u sahlo...

Juxa   

KK wax gaaban oo ilkuhu kasoo horeeyaan waayahan ma aragtay?

malika, specially in london ladies are displaying anything but somali....taloow waxa lagu nacay badanaaaaaaaaa?

ps: i kind of like uniforms...

When I hangout with galoos- woman untie those knickers willyah. P.s am not loss sheep that needs rescuing. Come to think of it- it’s you lot that needs saving and trip @specsavers.

As for calaf- calaaf my dear waa labo agoodh- nothing made in the moons and the stars. P.s I guess your love for Somali men wasn’t strong enough if a Bengali swayed you?

Malika- stop telling lies. Am no beauty, but that doesn’t mean ugly people should lack standards. After all ugly+ugly= ugly children. Hence one should have greater asperation in attaining a better version for reproductive purposes.

I seem to have brought out the coalition of faraax are handsome/amazing party out- hayee Juxa-am only stating what I see. If you see tall and creamy looking faraax with no elko taag tagaan and pregnent forhead then..then lucky you. But then again I do believe you need to visit specsavers. So your take on this is somewhat dainted for me.

Hayee KK welcome, welcome....

p.s Gonzalo Gerardo Higuaín is Argentinean

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Val nay. I had a better model hanging over my arm. So no, I was simply impressed about their accomplishment/integration into British society.

Was this better model a Somali?

You said, 'frankly impressive' at first about the men. What was impressive about them?

Malika   

Sheh, she said it there - she was impressed with their accomplishment and intergration into the British society - meaning she was impressed they got through the doors..Hehehe

CL, is going to kill me. What have I started :D:D

Back to the topic - what were their military status?

Ibtisam   

^^LOOOL @ Sheh,. adiguna la so saafo.

CL, next time I am going to make sure iinu Somali yahey weeliba Somali asal aha :D:D

Looool @ KK adiguna waad ka dartey maxa dhulkey ujiiftaan!!!.

Anigu I am tired of defending Somali men, so many daily digs even foreigners baa haad ila yimiad "your women are pretty but your men are...." One look at my face and they stop mid-sentence. I blame this on people like CL :mad: :D

Wait can I say hablah Somaliid yaa ka daafor weyn, if having a big forehead is cay, Somali girls have it too. CL how big is your forehead? icon_razz.gif

I am just confused. My brain is foggy today. I was trying to look on the bright side. Looks like there's ONE good looking man in this thread and CL has bagged him. Xagey ka xeshay kaa soo kale, Ibtisaamey, aan Bengaliga kaa furne. :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Juxa:

KK wax gaaban oo ilkuhu kasoo horeeyaan waayahan ma aragtay?

Ma moodaa afka iney katarabiil gashteen camalaa kuwo eh? lol

I once met a Somali police officer in NYC! He looked very, very, and I mean very xaaaaaax in his uniform...He was tall, dark, murqaha haba sheegin, ilkaha kaba sii daran, yaan iloobin those fitted uniform the way they just hugged his body! {ISTAAQFURULAAH} When he spoke, that commanding voice of his, would make anyone reply 'SIR YES, SIR!'...

Ibti, hade dheel baad iiga moodaa...Just cuz he's white, they feel they hit the jackpot or something...Akhas!

CL, thanks for the welcome...Waan dhowahay...

Mpendwa- hahahaha. You.

Sheh-as for the Impressed part- Malika provided you with the answer.

As for the rest- Mr tall dark and handsome (with no elko tag taagan) wasn’t Somali at all. As KK noted I was happy as a child with a bag of candy.

Ibti- don’t blame me; join me dee. P.s yes Somali women have them too- but its balanced out by the booobs. As for mine. Thank god I’ve avoided that blunder rather nicely myself.

Juxa   

are you calling us big-boobed now? :(

by the way, back in the days (you were not born even) big backside was better than well equiped front..

have a nice day all