Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Somali’s in the Army

Ibtisam   

CL: I did a psycho analysis of that above descriptive post of yours and it shows: 1) inferior complexity about Somalis and 2) Inferior complexity about dark skin :eek: :eek:

Coconut :D

Ibtisam   

Forget her, I am worried for you, I think you need a intensive course of being blackified and then Somalified. Shame on you really, such a shame but wa your loss.

It bothers me when I see black women with white men (strange it does not bother me when I see black man with a white women) Even worse I keep seeing black women with Indian short fat men. Makes me wanna carbash them!! (mine is Bengali and yes there is a difference and he looks like a tall Somali Waha :Dicon_razz.gif

Black women have become tokens along with Philippines/ Japanese/oriental women. :eek: iiish

Malika   

^It's called 'Angry black woman sydrome'..Lol

CL,I did :D taasii naa maxaa iga racee! wilaashii bee dulkaa laa dacdee..Lol

:D

Ibtisam   

^^MAlika what is? The token relationships or my reaction?

One of my close friends is marrying a white guy, he is a nice guy but for ages I kept hoping it was a phase she was going through. Now that she has accepted his propsal I just have to accept it. Everytime he goes "I love black Women, I always have" it makes me wanna smack him. I feel the same way about him as CL makes me feel. Be comfortable wit your own people and then I can respect you as an Individual icon_razz.gif iinit though

Juxa   

i was Eid in trafalgar shalay and the amount of xalimo sal-weyn showing off her white, white-like, almost greenish men was astonishing

i always say qof walba dookhii, altho i refused to attend ibti's wedding (simple reason xalwo was not served), i normally support people's choices

lakin waxaan loo dulqaadan karin, oo aan inaba la aqbali karin is the CL paints our mali men that they are all dark (whats wrong with dark?), short, chubby with chipped tooth

before i jump and land on her cune (throat) let me ask her this question, dear CL goormee soo tiro-koobtey faarax INC oo dhan?

hadiise adigu eysan ku anfacin why inaga noogu xumeyn? of course i give you benefit of doubt that your comments were mainly limited to the group you met ( in that case forgive my rant)

i await your jawaab yaa qalanjo-qoor-dheer (you better be a beauty or else) :mad:

Mpendwa- you make me sound so bad. I know deep down you agree with my description and think it summed them up quite nicely. I mean we all know the Somali race is carried by its female population? Am sure when god was busy handing down looks, Somali men were busy debating about inconsequential matters like the color of their macawis. Thus missed out on the looks department spectacularly.

Ibti- I like how you’ve managed to turn that to a black women problem and forgave the men.

Nope I have no problem with my blackness. Come to think of it am not that back really my skin tone is rather chai-with heavy dose of milk kinda of a tone. So not black at all. Anyhow as for the somalified. I am more Somali than you. But = being somalified?is there a test?

And shame on you not me. and indeed one women’s loss is another’s gain. So do enjoy the Somali men for me. (the woman who dashed off with a bangoli)

Malika   

Ibti, I was refering to CL's way of thinking about Somali/men..She almost sounded disgusted by them..Lol. More disgusted then the fact they are serving in the queens army..Lol

Oh dear,look what I have gone and done. :D

Juxa,its the fashion now inaa laa gursadoo niin cadaan aah oo if one cant get the white convert,then an algerian or the likes..lol

ps.Our CL is a stunner @ Juxa. She can afford to be picky. :D

Juxa-cadee- first translate that for me. You know its hard for me to read Somali. So cant respond if I don’t understand what your asking me.

Ibti- since its your friend sleeping/sharing a life with this men. I don’t see why you should be bothered by it all. Would it be better if she married a somali, just because his somali? Na baax and stick to your bangoli while the rest venture out to the slightly taller than your type of men. As for trying to slap me. Na I graduated from FFU training camp.

As for your last sentiment. Don’t make me vomit yaree. I just had my pret soup.

:D:D Hahahah Malika and you got all of that from my statement. I didn’t know I was that transparent. I must try hard next time.

Ibtisam   

Am sure when god was busy handing down looks, Somali men were busy debating about inconsequential matters like the color of their macawis. Thus missed out on the looks department spectacularly.

THAT is what happens when you hang out with gaalos too much, their expressions become normal. Subxanallah CL allah ka saar this hideous debate about looks :( :eek:

I will leave Juxa to sort you out and beat some somali into you. Anigu I'm done with this. Any sort of generalisation is ****** anyway icon_razz.gif

Malika: Calaf is from Allah but not one loves my somali brothers more than me. I think they are the best thing since nin- la samey. But I got short changed. :Dicon_razz.gif

Juxa   

malika she better be a stunner, for her to dismiss our ahem ahem (choking on food) men, nothing less will do

ps: i dont know where she sees the darkkkkkkkkk somali men, anigu all i see 6ft tall and maariin (creamy yaa cl creamy) colored men

maybe the good looking men are put off by CL's beauty (insecurities and all)

Ibti- likes to come here and mis-sale her products. Woman we want consistency. Bengali or faraax with pregnant elko/forehead?

Are you guys telling more Somalis are now venturing out? That’s the best news I’ve heard in days. Wohaaa!! God bless this women with your almost greenish kids.

Malika- look what you’ve started. It’s all your fault. You should have known better, nothing good ever comes out of my Somali men descriptions.