Sign in to follow this  
FatB

hello i am the new guy

Waceelkuma Salaam Waraxmatul Laahi Wabarakaatu!

Marka ugu horaysa waxaan hawada kuu soo marinayaa salaan ka soo go'day kashka iyo laabta(salaanta aa ad loo jecel yahay noooh).Marka ku xigtana waxaanu ku leenahay SOO DHAWOOW/milinka milinkaaga waaye.....So wlc my dear brother.hope you will enjoy your stay here and as far as age is concern am the OLDEST here am in my mid fifties, ta think of it your the same age as my son(mukhtaar), so if u don't mind i would like ta call you SON as well n if u can call/address me as ABTI.matter of respect.......ADVICE.....respect every one like you wanta be respected....fi amaanilaah

PS:loooooooooooool@AS n laziegal

asxantu

Qac Qaac   

Muxamad aka the professor wlc man. well what can i say, this is a great site enjoy it, and find ur character as soon as possible.

Salam Professor!, I hope you have a pleasant stay!. You might come across some procative words but try to ignore any vile camels!!!. :rolleyes:

As for me...I come and go like a Glider but I am mostly cruising the planet for the right fish to catch.... ;)

W/Salam

FatB   

masha-allah

thank u all for ur kind and worm hearted welcomes, u r all great people (so, unnatural for somalians lool icon_razz.gif )

NGONGE, so tipical, just like a pom to "over state" things loool... keep inmide that "Aussi Aussi Aussi oi oi oi" will always dominate against "sweet low...er.." u get my drift Lool redface.gif

rayaana and kokko, all ways ncie to see fellow Aussies. just one thing Kokko u r not a kiwi are ya :mad: ... cous if u r the wollibies will mop u up

Layziegirl u sure got out of bed on the rong side this morning.... such a optimistic girl u are... loool

ohey!!! Shoobaro its cool with me bro (i meen APTI :cool: ) lool. i will remember the hint thanks

once again i thank u for ur worm welcomes

:D:D

Intel   

Originally posted by professer:

just one thing Kokko u r not a kiwi are ya :mad: ... cous if u r the wollibies will mop u up

what Wallabies sxb.. we've just won the Bledisloe Cup for the 3rd year in a row

and a win against Springboks tonight in Pretoria win will pretty much guarantee us the 04 Tri-Nations title

what do the wallabies have :D