Sign in to follow this  
money

Bililiqo of One's work -

money   

Someone is claiming and appropriating a story I once wrote (Somalinglish Love Story: When FaaRaX hits on XaliiMO), authored on the pages of SOL. It's all over Facebook and other social networks and the sad thing is I know who is this scam-artist is.

Cawaale   

Mr.Money. welcome back. how u been dude?

so your work was claimed by some scam-artist. :eek: xalaal caleek yaakhey.

Why didn't you code it? you know you can always code your work right? kidding.

:D

i enjoyed reading it. i also enjoyed reading for bro BOB, the Somali version of Bonnie & Clyde " When Faarax Met Xaliimo ." good staff indeed.

markale xalaal caleek.

money   

Thanx Cawaale - I didn't code it or copy righted it cos I felt it was not that important at all...but this dude is claiming it as his own and I am trying to get in touch with him and ask why he is doing this? I did some investigative work and found who he is. Will talk to him soon and try to understand his motives.

Salma   

Money: This is the Virtual World where All Rights R Not Reserved....

P.S. I am waiting for the announcement...r we gonna post his photo on the Wall of Shame or Wall of Fame ??!! :D

Shame... double shame :mad: what happened to xuquuq al insaan??!!

Originally posted by money:

Thanx Cawaale - I didn't code it or copy righted it cos I felt it was not that important at all...but this dude is claiming it as his own and I am trying to get in touch with him and ask why he is doing this? I did some investigative work and found who he is. Will talk to him soon and try to understand his motives.

Actually copyright is automatic upon creation of an original work of authorship .. registering your copyright would help in an Intellectual property infringement case but it is not necessary.

you just have to be able to prove you are indeed the original author and you are granted exclusive right to your work in the U.S for the lifetime of the author + 70 years.

it can be inherited by your children just like normal property until it falls into public domain.

read up on Copyrights, patents and trademark .. it is quite interesting

NGONGE   

^^ Not that it makes a difference. It's his word against the other guy's word. We believe him here but those in Facebook and the other places might not (because the other guy posted the thing first).

Let it go, saaxib. Write another.

Salma   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Not that it makes a difference. It's his word against the other guy's word. We believe him here but those in Facebook and the other places might not (because the other guy posted the thing first).

Let it go, saaxib. Write another.

Albak kebeer o betsame7 :D how about if someome stolen ur story??? Feel the guy...

A question: Now, can someone protect his/her work in their Blog??

Abwaan   

Originally posted by nuune:

Ha la soo qabto ninkaas

loool...nuune should spearhead the investigation team!