Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Universal TV!

STOIC   

Ngonge,

I have never Seen any clips from Universal.Do you or anyone of you guys in UK listen to Nomad radio? Is it a joke radio station or do you guys take it serious? I have listened to few of their programs on their website. The content of the shows centers around current events, social issues and miscellaneous topics of interest to Somalis. I find the hosts ill equipped to ask relevant questions (or maybe its because they are young people who are still learning how to discuss issues with callers and guests).

Juxa   

Stoic the whole radio is managed by very very young people, i do applaud their efforts.

NinBrown   

Been to both of threir studios and some of their shows and I can tell you nomadradio was way more proffessional. Anyhow U TV is young n it will become big if it has the right management. It's also the only thing we have got.

Lychee   

Cagmadhige?

If that’s the live show where people call in and give their never-ending salaams then I like it too. :D

The girl who presents the show always has this false grin and hilarious expression on her face. Although, I don’t blame her. Somalidu badowsana, why can’t they just call in and say ‘Ilma Ali san dheere ayan salaamaya, dhamaan’ instead of saying ‘’Waxaan salaamaya Asha Maxamed, ayeeyday lul, awoogay Kenya jooga, Zamzam Maxamed, Abdullahi Maxamed, Nasra Maxamed, adeerkay, sxbaday qaaliga Samira, Faheema-Hinda-Layla’’ How bloody frustrating.

Maaddeey   

^Qof kasto in magaciis la sheegaas rabaa nooh!, adi ka warran haddii Walaalahaa magacyadooda la sheego ee adiga & tan sanadka kaa wayn lagu soo koobo: '& yar-yarka' ama '..& dhammaan reer Hebel-Hebelkaa' how would u feel, lychee/

FIDHIN   

NADAARA is the face of universal, evertime i hear Universal Tv , his image comes into my head for some reason, the same way was that black man was Halifax bank's advertisement face

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

^Qof kasto in magaciis la sheegaas rabaa nooh!, adi ka warran haddii Walaalahaa magacyadooda la sheego ee adiga & tan sanadka kaa wayn lagu soo koobo: '& yar-yarka' ama '..& dhammaan reer Hebel-Hebelkaa' how would u feel, lychee/

lol...know my name too miyaa xaalku? :D

AYOUB   

How can anyone not like the channel that broadcast a stooge warlord shopping in Primark? :D The Devil may wear Prada, Yeysters wear Primarny.

Juxa   

who who who was in primark lool?

i like gabadha sheegta salamaha, but i know the local ladies dont. they watch her and get upset about her outfits.

she has sweet smile and very friendly a nice change from odayaasha macasha weyn leh.