Sign in to follow this  
A7LA-SHU

any good activities for Clubs??

A7LA-SHU   

Sallamz all...

i was wondering any good ideas u guys think would be educational for clubs... and if it is Islamic activities would be great. coz it is For MSA clubs.. we usuall have the same events every year. but was looking for something new. so halla. and let me know..

Kaafi i know u are in MSA so let me know some events you guys do at ur place...

thanks..

masallama

there is this neat activity we use in the isa!

u ready! here is how it goes!

-u call someone, give them you #, this person calls another one, gives them your #, that person calls, and you get their and soon! u get it!! :cool:

its a good activity, before u know it, u r phone # is like 7/11.

Rudy, are you okay? Wallahi you got jokes by the million. Can't think of any creative ideas for MSA, I use to be in one for my community but they shut it down. We use to do various activities like Eid parties, Quran Recitations for Children, Lectures, Stories that were told t everyone and anyone who would like to know. That sort of thing. Well good luck girl.

.:peace n luv:.

A7LA-SHU   

Rudy any chance u is drunk with milk? and what is up with u and that 7/11?? is that where u pick up your ladies or something icon_razz.gif .. and what getting ang giving #s got to do with MSA club?

dude i looking for educational things, anything that would educate us as members, or events that we can do to educate Non-Muslims..

diamond princess.. thanks.. i like the whole of Eid parties, Quran Recitations for Children.. coz those we have never done..