Sign in to follow this  
African

Bachelors Bachelorets Only.........

African   

If u entered by mistake u have onther chance 2 leave… :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ladies and Gentlemen: I didn’t know had this talent, but as Gadiid & Flying Still will testify (Prove ) I’m good @ match making. :cool:

So why don’t u give me a description about urself and tell me ur requirements & leave the rest 2 Aunt Cilla (aka Cilla Black). ;);)

I’ve already gone shopping 4 my hat 4 Gadiid & Flying Still’s wedding.

:D:D

PS: My crystal ball (though bit cloudy :( ) has shown me two people who will be getting together soon. Lucky is playing hard to get while our uni Prof OG_Moto is pretending to be this macho guy who’s against women’s rights just to give the impression that he’s a tough guy. Prove

Blessed   

Okay well you know me.. so not intoductions.

I want a really good looking brother > My idea of good looking being tall, dark and handsome (think Will Smith - LL Cool J's smile) , itelligent and mysterious (think Mos deff) - religious in a trendy sort of way (think Mujahid) ......

okay I'll leave it at that cos I don't want to make it impossible for ya :D

OG Moti   

Moto???? ouch ouch, the name is MOTI :mad: anyway, waryaa when did u start to be madaxyo isku keeen?, becareful this is not easy job, now adays people go to school for such job, u put the wrong people togther and u could be subject to legal sue, intimidation from people who you put with the wrong person, most of all some might curse u for the rest of their lives, so I don’t know but I am concern now is whatz up with the Moto thing are u trying to kill me in Arabic language? :mad:

Ameenah, sister sister why go far .. why could u describe one of the brothers .. u could have said for example a man like OG handsome, tall considered, understanding, open minded and intelligent and more… what u think? Aint that good idea? ;););)

As for me let me think? oooh by the way... anyone saw juxa today? smile.gif

peace

dawoco   

Hey mamma african, it has been a very dry season and as i am a sweet innocent maskiin i deserve all the help in the world :D

Any guy will do as long as he can cook clean and take care of children, i don't understand why our girls have become soo demanding towards looks and income ;) I am just grateful to have any farax that posseses the things i have listed above. Can u work with that african? And as a token of my appreciation i will send u a lorra lorra bun iyo cambuulo with sokor iyo seliid macsaro and of course, shaash maroodi :D

Blessed   

^^lol!

I think mama Africa has gone to sleep. but I just got the right nomad for ya, he is funny and one hell of a cook (or so he claims). Markaa, will you give me the shaah maroodi - I heard it tastes great ;)

Ameenah, sister sister why go far .. why could u describe one of the brothers .. u could have said for example a man like OG handsome, tall considered, understanding, open minded and intelligent and more… what u think? Aint that good idea?

Moti,

Maxaad isu xayasiineysaa? I'm not interested in Og Moti. Besides Lucky baa lagu siiyey, go pm her and read her Alf Leyl wa Leylah or something :D

I went far because there are no famouse good looking somali men - so I had to make do with the next best thing.

Originally posted by Ameenah:

^^lol!

I went far because there are no famouse good looking somali men - so I had to make do with the next best thing.

Girl, I can see we haven't met.loolo.

Macalin   

Oh this is by far the coolest!

African..mama cilda i have a crush on this nomad sister...see i have nevr seen her, but i have a feeling we will connect perfectly, i don know if shes cute but i have a feeling shes superb looking!..shes inteligent(sometimes from her posts-i see my daughter in her-future daughter that is)...i never asked her anything--but i beleive she will oblidge if i ask tho--This nomad is my soulmate--how can u bring her to me?..

Thnkx ..Misplaced Cali!...Oh u wanna know abt me?..Theres really nuffing interesting abt me just that i have BIG .........HEART..and maybe a lil dignity..lookswise..am not Will smit/LL cool J'ish! :D ..there u go..good luck hookin me up wit this Nomad..i will tell u if u made the right match! :D

dawoco   

Allah ameenah, don't trick a sister just for shaah.....consider my poor heart :D

Anyway, i'll need to see results, don't matter from who, before i dish out the food ;)

Macalin   

Dawaco..whats shaah madoori?..ma madoori baa kariye?..lol..anakaa wax aragne :D:D

Ameenah u taking over from afrikan?..meel fadhiso ook....

Curly   

Bisinka, couldn't you lot pluck up the courage to go looking for your own blokes and gals?...Haye i knew it!... you're all a bunch of shy Internet freaks. lol :D

Instead of looking for a soul mate try re-introducing yourselves back into the real world, where there aren't any Somali Will smith/ LL cool J look a likes or match up's that actually work!

P.S word of advice, building a realtionship with someone you met off the net isn't a wise move and it doesn't end up smelling of roses, I KNOW too damn well! :D

Macalin   

Sue..Thats not a healthy attitude for a place where ppl are tryna hook up..please avoid that!

In this day and age of e-love I dont wanna be LEFT out..lol..so thnx for the lil chitchat and oh yes i dont want REALITY..i have reality Tv shows for tha

OG Moti   

Lakkad good choice Dawaco is a good girl... but dont forget i collect the sooliyada or the mahar ..

Sue Xaaaasid big time xaaasid, dont cut people's rizq ... I got someone for u, u wont be disappointed this guy is a bit shorty and has few teeth missing but a good man, think about it ... peace