Sign in to follow this  
African

Bachelors Bachelorets Only.........

unknown! u still an alien! so i gotta be carefull heya! but hey! thanks for nice reply...so what u doing this weekend! i am free! what about you? u from la! where u being hidding?

lol! everyone in la knows me! i am the good, the bad and the ugly!lol! so pick your choice! icon_razz.gif

Xafsa   

Lakkad---I aint greedy.....All I want is one thing...ok 2 things....

People I have something to say.....

Anigoo ah ina jaamac suuldheer waxaan dad weeynaha SOL la socod siinaa inaan Caashaqay wiil wiilasha SOL ka mid ah...Wiilkaas oo ku magac dheer Lakkad madax buur .

Waxaan idinka codsonaa, siiba African, in aad igala hadashaan wiilkaa si uu jaceeylka aan sido ila qabto oo aan ku noolaano nolol raxmad leh.

;)

Changed   

ahhahahahahahahahahha nayaa maya

ina jamac suuldheer........lol

ala hooyo macaneey walaaahi this is funny

na thanks for making my day..i swear this break was worth to come to sol :D

i would like to announce retirement of african,

she has found here match an is honey-mooning in

jamaica queens...lol... now anyone up for the

new position....

new match maker wanted ...no qualification are required but u gota be a good observer

Macalin   

Naa isku xishoo naag weyn oo inta soo istagto dhaheeso nin baan jeclahay waa ceeb!..lol

Waraa wheres habrihi kujeclaa?..gediid and shyhem and zulu?..lol

Suuldheer kulaha

ZOLA   

LOL@...INA JAMAC SULDHEER......GAL I HAVE NOT LOL THIS HARD FOR A LONG TIME...

LAKKAD MADAX BUR ..WHATS WRONG WIHT A GAL CONFESSING HER JACEEYL FOR U .....MANY GUYS WOULD DIE FOR THAT...

FLYING...GALFRIEND DONT WORRY..I WILL WORK SOMETHING OUT.....CALL ME BEFORE U LEAVE TOWN ... ;) ...

LAKKAD HON ..PLEASE DONT CALL THE GAL NAYA AGAIN .... WOMEN DONT LIKE BEEN CALLED NAYA.. ;) ..

Miss-unq....waad inacday soo ma aha.....weey inoo tahay..

A.A

Macalin   

Hunguriga kaa batay wallahi!@flyin!..wax makuu sheegaa..u cant have ur cake and eat it*(is tha right?)..calaa kuti xaal..soo fur habraha and then i MIGHT consider ya.

Malaika..macanto where i come from up in the north Naa is a compliment just like shuun and wat not :D plus she happens to like that..she likes it when am rough and grouchy..right FLYING>.lemme go am confused

LuCkY   

^^^^^Whats wrong with you man huh?How can you refuse her?WeLL this is a first...i havent seen a guy turning down a girL that is confessing her Love in PubLic.Something must be wrong with you...Lakkad---i guess the name says it aLL.

FLying-stiLL Let us know if you dont get your way in a coupLe of days because "we" wiLL simpLy have to go to faaraxtown,usa and kidnapp mr.Lakkad for ya...whether he wants to or not. ;)

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY AFRICAN:

PS: My crystal ball (though bit cloudy ) has shown me two people who will be getting together soon. Lucky is playing hard to get while our uni Prof OG_Moto is pretending to be this macho guy who’s against women’s rights just to give the impression that he’s a tough guy. Prove

It must be reaL cLoudy because that is not gonna happen.PLaying hard to get?No need for me to be pLaying...i just aM.Besides your "prove" doesnt prove anything...that was an argument...gaL friend you need to get more soLid evidence...ya dig?

Ameenah this aint no suuq...no such thing as giving...i have to be wiLLing---haadi kaaLa it aint vaLid.

Xafsa   

Lakkad----I'm gonna need something more than just "I might". Cidlo inaad iiga tagtid baa rabtaa haye.....waayahay.

Naa iyo shuun aa?...lol....Naa is not a rough word you psycho madax buur!!

Lucky-- for sure...me and you and faaraxtown...then I can kick the hell out of him..... ;)

Anyways this song is for you:

Ma salguuro caashaqee

ani sibiq ma igu galay

Intuu samada ila tageey

saxar-qaadka fooraha

dul sabee ma igu yidhi

dhalanteed ma igu sabay

soojeede maqanoon

seexaneeyn ma iga dhigay

Ma salguuro caashaqee

ani sahal ma igu helay

sambabadiyo feedhaha

intuu surima kala baxay

maku soofay xididada

seediyo lafahiyo

wadnihii ma sarayoo

halistii ma sudhan yahay

Ma salguuro caashaquye

ani sidiq ma ii dhigay

Intuu soortii iga jaray

suun adag ma igu xidhay

ma isaaray heegada

wax sanceeya mawloo

saakay maygu wayn yahay

suxuladaa ma ii dhigay

dawoco   

Flying-still, that was deep...laakin, is lakkad really worth it? i am stil wising up from the dhurwaa remark, just can't decide whether it was a compliment or an insult.I think this brother has some commitment issues....

Lakkad, whats wrong with u? Allah ku soo hanuuniyo walaal, getting flying's attention and misusing it! ;)

Ameenah, i am calling the fraud squad :mad: , you have pulled a mail scam on me :mad: , i want my shaash marodi back :mad: !!! I know u got it, and i see no man on my doorstep :mad:

Xafsa   

^^^^Tell him girl...he's lucky I've noticed him at all...waraa buurtaa rakadeeda fuushay ka soo dago or you just might miss out ;)

Changed   

^^^^

aboow abooow yahooy wa kadartee xeeytaha bariga nin aaba no togee sharafta magaladeena aa meel xun uga dactay .qarjaf ku dhishe mehan fadiso ku niri fadhiso hade........ icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

waraa lakhad my girl said she wants u and u should want her if u want ur life ...u know what am talking about right icon_razz.gif dont get the minnefabolous MAFIA attacking u hede ee haa deeh

Xafsa   

^^^looool

Sharaf xaa la dhahaa horta? :D You gotta be willing to do anything for love....ya feel me? BEsides If I threaten him enough I think he'll come thru. ;)

MinneFab MAfia....lol..ar magaceey noo bixisay...me likes...we are all female right? the mafia I mean.