Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

See what white people think about you...

Yeah? Well, who the f*&^ cares what those rednecks think?

DMX told 'em though:

Bring it! What!?

We right here

We're not goin anywhere

We right here

This is ours and we don't share

We right here

Baluug   

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

See what white people think about you...

Really? i never knew I felt that way towards my own wife. Perhaps you should alter the title of this thread a little bit.....

Maf Kees   

Waryaada nin cadaan oo fiican baa inoola jooga. Goodness gracious.

Look at what this white person said:

Good news!

UK gains people who want to work rather than the football hooligans living on the dole and urinating in public like the native Britons I encounted in vast numbers on my recent visit.

or this

Somalia (a long way from Swaziland - do they not teach geography in American schools any more?) is actually a role model for those of you who desire an existence free from the machinations of big government. It has no government whatsoever.

[EDIT: MC Xamar.

Don't take it personal my man. He didn't mean all white people. The poster knows you gotta show love to the brotherman and the other man.]

Laba-X   

Danyeer, walaahi most of these Cadaan folks are ignorant. isma dhaanto iyo dhasheed!

MC Xamar, Good for you if you don't feel that way towards your wife! She sure is a lucky one. ;)

Pure Blood, and Who the fcuk asked you to care?

Maf Kees   

I must tell ya bro. I discovered that I was a bit naïve. Didn't know a lot of white people felt this way about us. We had a good life back in Africa. Hungry? Throw an elephant on the barbecue. Smelly? Go to that amazing waterfall and take a refreshing shower. Exercise? Pull a lion's tail and let the marathon begin!

ScarFace   

^^^^

woow these are the same white people

that when they ate on our plates back home we used to clean the plates 9/10 times like a DOG ATE ON IT. hilarious ******* RED NECKS

And Plus back in the days even Princess Margrate couldnt set foot on somalia......Times changed Though :mad: :mad: :mad:

Zafir   

Posted by Danyer

Waryaada nin cadaan oo fiican baa inoola jooga. Goodness gracious.

So?? :confused: Sxb now that's being naive.

^^^What do you mean so? and whats naive about that?

You have no respect for the outsiders? OOh I kno, but whats wrong with being politically correct, a bit civilised, NOoh reer magaalnimo aa loogu qariyaa!

Islam matters most...Not Somali End

hodman   

So some ****** who can't see beyond their racist noses think that...that does not mean that all white folk think that does it?

Racism/bias is every where whatever you look like that does not mean that we should respond by assuming that all white ppl are alike.

Khalaf   

^^^Agree generalization of race is not fair or accurate-lets say majority :D . Doesn't matter what anyone thinks tho, we are Muslims the best community :D thats not racist is it?

I usually believe in the good of people and humanity, but as black man damn, sht hits u in the face sometimes. me and my friends took a rode trip last year, we stop at this redneck rural town to get gas and make salat, 10 minutes later there was police car behind us detained us he stopped us, his gun raised-terrified look in his face. Detained us for 30 mins, no reason. I bet u if we made any move bullets would be flying. there are many examples. Racism is in the blood of white ppl.

I must tell ya bro. I discovered that I was a bit naïve. Didn't know a lot of white people felt this way about us. We had a good life back in Africa. Hungry? Throw an elephant on the barbecue. Smelly? Go to that amazing waterfall and take a refreshing shower. Exercise? Pull a lion's tail and let the marathon begin!

:D:D:D lol

Some people are racist some are not. I moved from Holland to England and I can tell you that my time in the Holland was good, I lived there since I was 4 and I had a great childhood there and I didn't experience any racial abuse. Holland are now taken over by extremely right wing parties, imagine how the UK would be if the BNP took over. All this war on terror and stop muslims campaign also had something to do with it.

However, I dnt think that just because of some ****** replies to an article by ppl who are taking advantage of the fact that they remain anonymous, we should think that every "white man" thinks this way, these guys are just a sick and twisted minority.

The worst form of racism I experienced was when I went to Italy last christmas. I was on a train to Venezia, and this old dude was staring at like he was about to say "get out of here black boy".

N.O.R.F   

^^lol, Italia is not a very nice place if your Black. Imagine 10 of you in a group walking through Parma (as Somalis) but Milan was a better place.

In the building/construction industry you come across many racists who work as labourers. Alot of them are eastern european aswell. But i found most of them quite freindly and shared many laughs with. It does help when you are their manager :D

Racism is out there, govnt racism is the worst. Keeping Somalis away from each other would have been a good idea in the UK (to an extent).