Sign in to follow this  
BOB

When Faarax Met Xaliimo.

BOB   

..WoooW...I can't even remember the last time I was in Women's section!

Bro, I can't promise anything as time is scarce these days but I will try my best Insha Allah. maybe some time next week Insha Allah.

May Peace Be With You.

Peace,Loving & Unity.

Pucca   

"sorry Sweetness, you are not pretty but beautiful in both outside and inside as Allah blessed you with pure and golden heart and a body many many girls would die for and no I don't want to be with you just forever but I want to be with you forever and ever and ever and no I wouldn't cry if you broke up with me, I would die as you are my most and my one and only treasured gift, you always give my life that much needed lift, you rush to be by my side and you are always swift, you have your special Angelic way of clearing the mist, looking into your pretty eyes I see paradise and this love I have for you is sent from above and it's something that I can neither ignore nor erase simply because you are the queen of my heart and soul" says Faarax.

:rolleyes: far too sappy, what a shame! she fell for it, total disappointment.

lovely story though, quite entertaining, i dont know how i missed it.

Ibtisam   

I am sad and mad to see this xaalimo falling for these lame lines and cringe worthy fake "charm"

Never the less it is a chessy easy read redface.gif;)

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool @ something you want to tell me. waa Ramadan dee, I've been told I need to be more loving, and I promised I will try. I thought these chessy stories might help but they are just making me *cringe*!

On the real, I'm waiting for my lesson and visiting *old* SOL. :D so no, nothing to tell smile.gif ...

^ Ghanima why are you picking on Bob like that? Let sleeping threads lie.

Now If I was Xalimo this would be my cue to exit the conversation.

"I am taking a break from college right now but I think I made a mistake when I didn't choose you to be my major as I would love to study you from head to toe and find out what makes you tick" says Faarax who is getting bold by the minute.

And this would be where I would slap myself across the face.

"kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" she giggles, feeling bit shy but still blushing.

Buuxo   

loool@nomadique, that farax might of been successful in making you laugh , if only he finished a major on you me thinks.

Hunguri   

Faarax is going through lots of problems. Where is Xaliimo to help madax adakaa !!

FAARAX AND THE BANK:-

A big Faarax Somali man went 2 a BANK to open a Saving.Bank. A/C.

After seeing the Form He had gone to London for

Filling up. Because Form was written “FILL UP IN CAPITAL”

BUSINESS

Faarax invested 200,000 Pounds in a business and Suffered huge Loss.

Do u know what the business was? . . . . .

He opened a Saloon in Badhan!. (Women in Badhan are conservative)

EDUCATION

Faarax went to India to study, and see a Teacher lecturing on population, Teacher said in India Every 10 sec a woman gives birth to a kid. Faarax Stands up- we must find & stop her!.

RELAXING

Faarax One day was watching his TV and asked a friend why are all these people running?

Man:- This is a race, the winner will get the cup.

Faarax-If only the winner will get the cup, why are others running?

CHILDREN

Faarax had twins; he named them Barkhad and Bashiir. Again had twins & named Peter & Repeater. Again twins & named Max & Climax.

Again the same. Faarax this time, became worried and named them TIRED & RETIRED!

CLASS

Teacher: "I killed a person" convert this sentence

into future tense. Faarax was very intelligent, he quickly replied and said! The future tense is "you will simply go to jail".

JOB PROMOTION

Faarax: gets ready ,wears tie, coat ,goes out, climbs tree, sits on the branch regularly. A man asks why he does this.

Faarax :"I've been promoted as branch manager." (huh lool)

MISS-UNDERSTANDING

Faarax:- standing below a tube light with a open mouth...........WHY?

because his doctor advised him "Todays dinner should be light" (lol)

FAARAX AND QUESTION:-

A man asked Faarax, why Tony Blair goes walking at evening not in the morning. Faarax replied "Waaryee waar Nacasoow dee Tony Blair is "PM" not "AM". So, he is Prime Minister. So, he should run in PM evening.

HANDSOME:-

Faarax:- was standing in front of the mirror with his eyes closed.

His wife (Xaliima) asked what are you doing Honey ?

He said-im seeing how I look while sleeping.

WEDDING PARTY:-

Faarax and the Family:- Faarax & Family went to a wedding. Faarax’s sister was married to a White man. Faarax introduces him self and family to his “in laws”. He started!

I Faarax, She my “KNIFE” meaning “WIFE” Xaliimo,

Ooh!! My Cute BOY My Kid (GAAWE) & The GIRL MY KIDNEY....

ENDED UP IN JAIL:-

Faarax:- visits Chinese friend dying in hospital. Man says CHIN YU YAN and died. So, Faarax went to China to find meaning of his friend’s last

words. The meaning was 'YOU ARE STANDNG ON MY OXYGEN TUBE!" Ahahahahahahahahaha Faarax Ended up in a jail. Coz, he was the one murdered his friend, for he did not know he was standing on the Oxygen Tube. Miskiin he is still in a Jail( This is Faarax’s Destiny) Ahahah, I hope you enjoy it. Have fun all !!!!

Ibtisam   

^^^How thick is he then! I mean nomadique is always laughing, you don't need to major on her to make her :D

I could not agree more with nomadique, there are countless other cheesy statements like that which warrant a slap, :rolleyes: or an evil laugh! lol

Nomadique, it was really his fault, he complained he missed his creative writing, so I thought I'd refresh his mind and show him what he did previously! lol

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^^How thick is he then! I mean nomadique is always laughing, you don't need to major on her to make her
:D

Lady, I do have standards!

You know what I'll take TallPoppy's interpretation instead - she is my best friend after all. icon_razz.gif

P.S Let's see how Bob takes it.

Ibtisam   

^^He is going to be mad, embarrassed that I dragged up his old love affair and hopeful inspired to write a hate story now :D

Loool @ I’ll take her interpretation, the problem with best friends is they sometimes hide the truth as not hurt your feeling, while friends are just brutally honest at all times. :D On a serious note I would be worried if your standard was anyless ;)