Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

PLEASE HELP THIS LITTLE GIRL

Modesty   

ASALAAMU ALAYKUM,

THERE IS THIS 3 YEAR OLD GIRL LIVING IN KENYA IN NEED OF MAJOR SURGERY A.S.A.P. THE GIRL ISN'T ABLE TO DEFECATE PROPERLY BECAUSE HER 'MALAWAD(I HOPE IT'S CORRECT IN SOMALI) IS HANGING OUT OF HER STOMACH.I'LL TRY TO GET MORE INFORMATION AND HER PICTURE TO EVERYONE.THE FAMILY IS POOR AND THEY COULD USE ALL THE DONATION THEY CAN GET.WE NEED EVERYONE TO HELP.INSHALLAH, I'LL GET MORE INFO. ON THIS LITTLE GIRL AND WHERE YOU CAN DONATE.MAY ALLAH GIVE YOU BARAKAH FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION.

Paragon   

Modesty, whom can one direct donations to? More information will be great!

Thanks for letting us know.

OG Moti   

I hope this is true not just a story, and if it is true, please provide enough information, putting a sad article and wait people's reaction to it, is not a way to get help for someone, please if this is true provide the following:

Telephone number

Address

More information about the girl and her family

... as many information as possible, you didnt even mention the location, kenya is a country and it has so many cities, this is serious brother.. please and please do not just post incomplete information about someone's suffer..

God is always there, and God protect children, and we will all pray for her and inshaAllah she will be fine .. and I hope she will find help within us and with others...Allah Kariim

Sorry if my words are a bit hard... I just cant take anymore our people's suffer, in everywhere, our people i mean all muslims, in Iraq, in Kosovo, In somalia, in Kenya, In Ogadeeenia, in Europe, in India, in North America, in Afghanistan and in Thiland and everywhere... Allah Kariim...

Peace

peace

Modesty   

The girl's name is Asha, her picture was sent to my e-mail as an attachment, but I couldn't post it on this message board.There is an account opened for her, but I still haven't received the full information yet.Inshallah, I'll post her pic tomorrow along with other information.

Pucca   

i'm totally lost here cuz all i understood is that the kid is sick but what the sickness is beyound me,what exactly is a 'MALAWAD'? What's hanging out of Asha's stomach?

may god bless her soul and that of her parents'...Ameen

Modesty   

I'm sorry I don't know how to post her picture on this message forum. Fey, Asha was born without an anus, so she can't defecate properly, doctors did some surgery on her and put this organ out through her stomach so she could defecate that way.Alot of people are doing a fundraiser for her so they can take her to Australia to get a surgery to correct her disorder. So the person who was supposed to bring me the flyer with more info. about her didn't. I only have her picture but I'm not very computer savvy and couldn't post it.

Modesty   

Okay, I got the flyer and here is where you can get more info. on Casha Adan Barre.Asha was born ayadoon lahayn xubintii ay ka saxaroon lahayd. Your help will be greatly appreciated. She is in Nairobi, Kenya now and needs to get surgery as soon as possible.She needs everyones help.

Qofkii doonaya inuu usoo diro, deeq lacageed, fadlan ku shub:

Wellsfargo Bank

Routing #11000019

Account # 1157430271

For more info. call the number on the bottom.

Hadaan donaysid Akhbaar intaas dheer

Fadlan, la xiriir: Hawo Guuled

(651)645-5990

Sista you are doing well jizaaku allah..I think ppl are more familiar with xawaalidah, you should talk one of them and just tell them to open account for them..dahabshiil or amal whatever is easier for you.....

Thanks again for your concern.

Changed   

Modesty thanks for sharing abaayo

Allah Cafiyo'

Am just confused; her anus or large intestine(always thought malawad meant intestine(i might be wrong)),jazaka allah kheyran, for sharing the info once again.

Modesty   

There are many more children who need help, but we can help by at least starting with one child. Rahima, I don't know when she'll come to Australia I think it depends on how much many the Somali Community raises for her to go there and get the surgery done.I'm still trying to post her picture, and as soon as I'm done with finals inshallah I'll do that.

hello thanx for letting all know about the little gurl and may Allah help her even though he has all the power to do so but again i would love to donate anything that i can to help her so giving us more info will be great and also i hope the donation people will take checks so let us know and it would be great to whoever will donate anything and inshalah Allah will pay all us back one day inshalah.