Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Happy Birthday to Somalis: 01/01/2007

RedSea   

...and Xalimos and Cibaados,not just Faaraxs,the whole darn community was born on this day(not for real offcourse).

-Lily-   
:D funny. A doctor actually said that to me once, but my reaction will stay with him for some time. Yes happy b'day.

juba   

^ i don't think so..it seems only Africans don't keep track of their B-days...i always used to wonder y my cousins, who claimed to be my age, were so much taller then me lol...now i know

RedSea   

^lol.yeah I know,but is it like the same for Somalis in Europe,do they have the same birthdate as those of us in the U.S,mind isn't Jan. 1st,it's actually in March,very nice eh?

Aaliyyah   

Sweet Gal lol when I was younger I use to wonder why my parents, uncles, aunts, and my grandparents all have the same birthday....I use to be like How come i wasn't born on January 1st...ofcourse later on I realized they didnt know their birth date lol.

Wa salaamu alaikum

Ibtisam   

loool. The Arabs are the same as well. Very few know their date of birth, and those that do transfer the months/ dates wrong. :D

lool

Shakti   

lol@AAliyah416..& the thread

u guys better leave my ppl alone (the f13)..

so what if they cant remember their b.day... u should be thanking them for give u a easy day 4 u 2 remember ..

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Xalimopatra:

Maybe I'm the only Xaliimo that hasn't got 1/1/ on her baasboor.I feel left out,no fair
:(

Not so. :D

RedSea   

Hey my parents remember the day I was born and what time it was,how come which month? now that got me confused.They say I was born on Friday,early morning,but what month,they don't know it.