Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

UK Somali Khaniis launch website!

so how come every religion forbidds it! simply, its not natural. on the flip side more xalimoos for me...lord knows i cant get nuff of the them.

let daboolas burn in hell.

Peacenow   

Judaism doesn't condemn it, it just looks down on it.

Well Rudy, think of it in this light hearted way. If you're so happy and convinced you're 'straight'. Shouldn't you be wishing all the guys are gay, since then you would be left with all the women, no?

You'd have no competion. Exactly.

The ones who call for gays to be killed, are hiding something. Gay's are threatning to them, cause they're gay too.

A new banal theory, albeit a smart one. I say.

Hunguri   

Peacenow, are you one of them saaxiib? Aad ayan kaaga shakkiyey. Its just a simple question. Coz, since the day one I saw your posts regarding gays issues, you are on their side. Somaliyeey, ofcourse, gays have to be wiped off from our community. But, let us wait for the right time. For the time beign let them be what they are in the western world.

peacenow..well if u is gay..good luck! i will be happy to take your xalimoos 4 sure! u can even passed to me, i will be happy to show her the natural way...! thats the key word or u.

lemme ask u this q's? have seen any gay animals in the kingdom of god? well...wat does that tellya?

my word to yah...get out of italy..u know its where this shyte started with the Romans? u feel me. and dont go to those bath house! real evil man!!

Nephissa   

OK, all my SOL buddies who are in the closet.. come on out and be free!!! :D

In all honesty, who cares?

This thread is sooo gay.

Baluug   

Originally posted by GJ:

quote:Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

I wanna see their faces ,,, really
:D

the wuld probably turn their backs :rolleyes:
And then bend over :D:D:D:D

One of the first Somalis I met was gay, he tried hitting on me :eek:

who-me   

One of the first Somalis I met was gay, he tried hitting on me :eek:

Bro Cadaan watch out average somali is too friendly for a canuck and I think in this case you met over friendly farah. :D

who-me   

Well it seems we are mixing two things here and it is good if we break it down to small bits and pieces, to shade some light on the dark spots. First there are two things here that are getting mixed. One is being gay and the other is being accepted by society. The former is a choice made by the individual and the later is a choice that belongs to society in particular. In this case somalis Like any other society have their do's and don'ts and they are drawn from the holly Quran and the prophetic traditions unlike in the UK were morals are drawn from popular votes. So if someone takes a leap and makes the choice of becoming gay that is totally theirs but they also have to be mindful and understand, that others have their choice too and not willing to negotiate at all. That is a fair and square...........

who-me   

Well it seems we are mixing two things here and it is good if we break it down to small bits and pieces, to shade some light on the dark spots. First there are two things here that are getting mixed. One is being gay and the other is being accepted by society. The former is a choice made by the individual and the later is a choice that belongs to society in particular. In this case somalis Like any other society have their do's and don'ts and they are drawn from the holly Quran and the prophetic traditions unlike in the UK were morals are drawn from popular votes. So if someone takes a leap and makes the choice of becoming gay that is totally theirs but they also have to be mindful and understand, that others have their choice too and not willing to negotiate at all. That is a fair and square...........

Ismahaan   

Asalama alleykum wr br all my brothers and sisters in islam!

Very interesting comments from you however, some are logical and some just absurd. Well, my comments could sound ****** too. But I am really inspired to put my religion and moral believes number one. This issue is really quite simple and there is no need for endless talk. We all know homosexual people are human beings with human feelings and needs, and spiritual needs too. But this is not the issue, as I said in my earlier comments, the qur,an prohibit Homosexual activity. Indeed it is a huge sin.

I don’t know how much you guys know about Islam , but Islam is a religion that strictly stops men and women practicing sexual relations at any level at any time or any stage with any one (m/f) other than their husband and wives. Thus being a Homosexual is the biggest crime as it’s totally against nature and spirit of a Muslim.

Now, coming to the point that Qur’aan prohibits or does not prohibit homosexsuality. One only needs to read qur’aan with open mind and there is clear answer to this question (if you really want know read sura 26, AL-shuara, verses 165 and 166, sura 27, All-Naml, verses 55-58 etc). Also i would like to tell u that if u really believes in God and Quran then you forgot that in Quran it is mentioned about a nation “Qaum-e- Loot” which was destroyed just because they were gays and nothing else. If u don’t accept it as a truth then it means that u feel that Quran is lying (kafir. In this case if any one by any means think that homosexual is allowed or acceptable in islam then you are not only fooling yourself but you also are committing a huge sin. I am not fundamental person or some thing but I believe on the realities and the shaira law (rules) put up by Islam and if any one abides and disobey them they certain can’t be called as Muslim.

So be careful open your eyes and see the reality as we don’t have any homo/hetereo sexual relations in Islam.

asc wr br

Ismahaan   

Sheekha jacaylka you right brother I know the perversions of homosexuality and lesbianism finds a great resort and refuge in the Western countries where it is accepted and legalized by the laws of these countries. However this act of accepting such perversion is a fierce attack against the right of human nature. In fact it is disaster. There is no doubt that this act, which goes against the pure human nature created by Allah, by making men content with men and women with women, destroying families, adversely affecting the birth rate, causing the spread of killer infection diseases, harming the innocent when children are raped, and generally spreading corruption on earth, should be uprooted and stamped out."

Asc wr br