Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

How He Married: What do you think of this man?

Interesting story Abtigiis--

If my little baby sister stole my "potential" man....i'd give her my blessing right after i rip off one of her breasts.....but---that's just me.....

smile.gif

Oz   

^^ Just because the sister has Angie-jolie lips , Jessica alba's face and J-Lo figure doesn't mean one pumpkin should be removed.

The Zack   

Something similar to this story happened here in my city. Ali and Amina were dating for 2 years. Ali proposed to Amina but Amina asked Ali to hold on until her family comes from Kenya to the USA. She said she wouldn't be very happy to get married without her family being present at her wedding. When their family finaly arived to the US, Ali was helping out Amina's family getting jobs and registering for schools. Ali liked one of Amina's sisters and wuuba guursaday after 3 months of hidden relationship.

P.S. magacyaasha waa la qarinayaa, used Ali and Amina...

Wiilo   

Without ripping any parts of my sis, i would give my blessing and leave them alone....

Go figure:..........

Ibtisam   

If my little baby sister stole my "potential" man....i'd give her my blessing right after i rip off one of her breasts.....but---that's just me.....

Accuduubiliah.

The things women will do for a lousy "men"

Rip you sister breasts off for a GUY. WHAT??? Do you know how many guys live in this small little world????? That you don't need to rip anyone breasts for, let alone your own sisters! :eek: :eek: Acuudubililah.

hmm...it's not really for "the man's" sake that the breast must go away. If "the man" was really my issue---i'd rip his ball's off as well.

More than anything i would be hurt by my sister's action. Hence, the breast must go for her betrayal...and mmm...disloyality to sisterhood! :mad:

... smile.gif

Abtigiis   

Having read all your responses,Let me summarise how I think of the whole misfortune-which had changed my life (physically and emotionally). Indeed, I didn't tell all the twists and turns that followed the marriage.

1- There is no bravery or anything like it in it. With the benefit of a hindsight, I will infact term it a big shame and insensitivity.

2- There was little to choose between the two girls in terms of physcial attractiveness. In their behaviou, the big one -U- was joyful, straight-forward,and always in smiles. The young one -C- by contrast was silent (too silent), cold-blooded and decisive.

3- Xinn's assumption that there were nothing that happened between me and the big one is so kind of him; but not necessarily true.

4- There is no chance of the broken family coming back again. Things have happened.

5- I have since learned vital lessons, but the hard way.

6- The mother-in-law accepted me and actually liked me with time. I never saw her again after the divorce day!

7- The dead U, lived just enough to see my first child, and has been a regular visitor.

8- ALL along, after the initial euphoria run down, I was bothered by the knowledge the WIFE I am living with could actually do such a wrong thing on her sister-at that tender age. I knew she was capable of doing Anything! She, on her part might felt I can do anything to her.

9-In ten years, the subject of the triangular love affair hasn't came up once between us!

NG- by the time all this happened, I wasn't A&T (with all the paranoia, loquacity, and pervertness that comes with them name). I was simple M, and was a very SHY boy. In front of people, I am still TOO shy, to the extent people feel I am s-tu-pid. Perhaps, that is why I overcompensate here incognito! Nassib-daro dhacday unbuu ahaa!

Just to be cheeky here (not serious), after the divorce, Her younger sister came from as faras Hargeisa for reconciliation. Walaahi, she sounded very sound when she talked about how divorce is bad for the children, that I have enemies who will rejoice my family disintegration, now and then stressing the names of my children and saying 'where do you live them?'. At one point,

It involuntarily crossed my mind to say 'Adiga laftigaagu bal ii waran?' Nin qoyan ileen biyo iskama dhawree!!

:D:D

She managed to get us back briefely for two more months.

Haneefah

Way ku canaan baan islahaaye, haddad saa igu daysay wan baa laguu qali. I have seen lots of my friends who are Nabsi-Proof, laakin in my case anaa qiray inuu jiro! Or maybe bad judgement and the consquent troubles ayey Somalidu Nabsi u taqaan!

Abtigiis   

In the fake ones, you have the option of what story to tell. In the real one, you must not alter! I know it is a bad story.