Sign in to follow this  
Skipper

Long distance relationship

Skipper   

Kool kat it would be better for you if you just change your role from participater to an observer. You will learn lots of things i assure you. So you reckon one can find soul mate wherever he/she is? About everything you said earlier is dead wrong dear. I said so because if that was possible i wouldn´t spend a third of my life waiting for someone. Anyone in a long distance relationship has basically 2 choice. The first one is to hold on to his sweetheart or he can break up with her and start dating. The latter is the option which you recommend and i simply refuse to take it. By the way i didn´t ask for anyone´s opinion.I brought this subject up to see if there are other member at SOL who are in the same sitution as me.

Skipper   

i refuse to consider any guy outside my xaafad"

ahahahahahhaha. Warsan that is quite a point there. What happens if that guy from your xaafad moves to a different country? Would you replcae him with another local or what? If the answer is no then be my guest and dont be shy to sk for advise if that happens.

Kool_Kat   

Ohh, Skipper...What can I say...Whatever rocks your boat...If waiting for someone for 7yrs means she is your soul mate, what the heck, she is your soul mate...Waxaa rabtid iska dhaadhacsii...

BTW, is the 7yrs a third of your life or since you met this chick is a third of your life? Just curious...

Skipper   

Kool kat you are a piece of work i must say. Kool kat is this some kind of contest? What is the score so far? I bet you are winning. I decalare you a winner by a small margin. Learn the meaning of soul mate and we will discuss the rest. Ok.

Nephissa   

Wiilshan wada mayiikada qabo, inaysan 7 years meel fadhinaynin waa la og yahee..maa war kale la sheego. No doubt that he loves her and is his top priority, but that's not to say he doesn't have a little bit of Aisha in his life..a little bit of Hodan by his side ... alittle bit of Samiya in the sun a little bit of.. icon_razz.gif

Skipper, maxaa kugu dhajiyay gabadha? Are you two engaged? For me, I like things to be spontaneous, like a mid-day call saying how about a BBQ or a walk tonight? Kind of hard to do that if someone is thousands miles away, noh?

Skipper i had pple like Kool kat as one of closest freinds during my long dis. rel. era and she use to advice me to dump him every weekend, Imagine trying to rest n soothe ur mind, trying to make a sense out of everything n all u have 4 support r pple like KK? but like everyone else, she is entitled 2 her opinion so dont dignify it!

Whoever thinks long distance relationshipt sucks, is WRONG, iam a LIVING PROOF!

Skipper if u waited that long, miro gunti ku jira kuwo geed saaran ha u daadin, go for her and insha Allah ur sabir will pay off!

Allah macak akhii

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Skipper:

Learn the meaning of soul mate and we will discuss the rest. Ok.

Googled it, here's the meaning:

Soulmate (or soul mate) is a term sometimes used to designate someone with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, friendship, love, intimacy, sexuality, and/or compatibility...

Hayeh, waan bartay micnaha Soul Mate, what is next...

UMU, how long have you been in a long distance relationship, if you don't mind me asking? and for the sake of argument, say the two of you live in one country, then you moved...Would you have waited for him for 7yrs?

If it is true love, and you feel the person is your soul mate, there is no way one would stay away from the person he/she loves for the damn long...7yrs is a pretty loooong time to be waiting for my soul mate...

K K I was in it 4 5 yrs but we met a couple of times in btw, we met in a country n both moved to different continents! coz of love, we endured and ended up 2gather alxamdulilaah!

7 yrs is not that different from 5 n they r meeting up in Decemeber insha Allah so KK intead of patting ur bro on the back n wishing him good luck, what do u suggest? am disappointed with u

Pujah   

Why are you all ganging up on the boy he knows what he is doing...to each his own people.

Personally I can't stand long distance at all and I most certainly can not even imagine waiting for anyone that long.

My two cents

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

K K I was in it 4 5 yrs but we met a couple of times in btw, we met in a country n both moved to different continents! coz of love, we endured and ended up 2gather alxamdulilaah!

7 yrs is not that different from 5 n they r meeting up in Decemeber insha Allah so KK intead of patting ur bro on the back n wishing him good luck, what do u suggest? am disappointed with u

You have more patience than me...More power to you...I can not see myself waiting around for the person I love for 4,5,6,7yrs, that is just not who I am...Why would you be disappointed in me, if I spoke my mind...So I don't see they way you and Skipper see things...Big deal...I am sure he is not gonna go to her and dump her just cuz I suggested it...C'mon now...

OK, Skipperoow xaal qaado...Don't dump the girl, she is not garbage...How about hadaan arooska ani idiin dhigo when she comes in December... :D