Sign in to follow this  
Skipper

Long distance relationship

SURVEY FOUND THAT IN 2010 NET RELATIONSHIPS WILL BE HIGHER(APPROXIMATELY 35%) THEN REAL LIFE RELATIONSHIPS----MOST OF THEM ARE SUCCES NOWDAYS BUT YOU SOMALIS HAVE DIFFERENT OPINION'S WHICH IS BASED ON UR CULTURE NOR YOUR BELIEFS--BASED ON UR ISKA YEEL YEEL

Skipper it's not right to assume.Where did I say anything about cyber relationships?Sheeko kale baad soo keentay wallahi.

My long distance relationship was meeting somebody whilst on my travels abroad *albeit briefly* and then keeping in contact through telephone and seeing each other not so often.Cyber relationships are a totally different thing.So get in check walaal iyo dont put your generic assumptions down my throat.

Zafir   

Skipper, Laf kale ku margo adigoo wax typegrayneysid.

[Edit] Don't take it personal junior, I am just cleansing my system before Ramadan.

Originally posted by Skipper:

Zafir what have i said that made you curse me so harshly? Tallopy thansk for your support.

^^ because you think Oprah is Ugly..and Zafir loves his Oprah! :D

Salaamaat

Som@li   

7 years, that is long,I see best seller romance novel in the making , could you send me your full story to check? if good,we can make money out it, which may unite with your love.

Under any circumstance, dont lose her! fight for it ,and Go to her ASAP.good luck.

that must have been 7yrs of fun...its good to have one up in the tree and 2 in your hands.

hey, incase it dont, u continue where u left it off. no big deal. life goes on. next...!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Zafir:

Skipper, Laf kale ku margo adigoo wax typegrayneysid.

Laf haba ku margado maxumee, wiilka lafo macunaabo...Acuudubilaah...Dhaaf wiilka...Intuu kaayar yahay maa arkee...lol

Blessed   

I can see how Skipper stayed on shukaansi mode for so long, yarka hadalkuba kama dhamaado...

7 days ayuu sheekadan inoo waday, bal ka warama?

*salute*