Sign in to follow this  
Skipper

Long distance relationship

Skipper   

Hi everyone. I am currently engaged in a long distance relationship with my sweetheart who was also my girlfriend when i in Africa. She has everything i would want in a woman and maybe a little more. I love her more than i can say but long distance relationship is really tough. My pacience is being put under the microscope every single day. To say long distance relationship is very hard is indeed an understatement. It is exceedingly hard and tough to have yourt other half at the other side of the world. So my quesion is is anyone of you in a long distance relationship?

Skipper i can only imagine how u feel every day? I was in a long distance relationship for 5 yrs, sometimes i could not go on n would think of ending there n then but we love each other n trust each other n that is what got us togather finally.

If u love her like u say n u guys trust each other then be pateint, though u live far apart, one of u can try go to the other if that is not easy now just give it a time. Time heals alot.

When u think of ur loneliness n the distance btween u, just remember how much u love her. Pray 4 ur happy reunion insha Allah , u guys will be happy at the end.

Dont end ur relationship 4 dasake of distance coz u may regret n be miserable with onother woman u may not love as much.

long distance relationships are really costy ,,, i see ppl paying thousands of $$$$ for only telephone calls ...........

Again ................. i'll come back for more :D

Soo Soomaalida waxaan 'long distance' la leeyahay waxee ku dhaleen boqolaal kun oo ciyaal ma'ahoo?

Waxaa soo xasuustay a second cousin of mine who was in the military. From what I've heard others say about him, the story goes meeshii loo badalaba in uu mid ku qaban jiray -- yacni guursado -- and ka dhali jiray jiil, kana socon jiray. Ciyaalkiis saas ayee Soomaaliya dhan ugu wada faafeen, xataa maba oga inta uu dhalay iyo waxee yihiin. I had met him once, and what was even weirder was that his Afsoomaali -- a combination of different lahjado la isku wada qasay.

Apparently, though, his ku dhufo ka dhaqaaq philosophy of guur, he was not alone. Soomaali badan ayaaba saas u dhaqmi jiray, still u dhaqantana.

Not only him ,,, wadaadada baa ugu badnaan jiray waagii hore oo meeshay ay degaanba gabdho ku guursan jiray ilaa sheekooyinka qaarkood ay sheegaan inay caruurtoodii oo markay waaweynaadeen aan is garanaynin ay iyagu is shukaansadeen :D

sometime ago, a roommate had this thing going with a gal in europe. so she sent him a pic via post office.

the letter came all torn and stuff and her pic fell off. and she was suppose to be coming to see him next month.

The pic was so gross, she looked like a monkey.

i have no idea what made her sent this pic. a blk and white pic these days. come on. it look like one of these mug shots.

so i decided to talk to my other roommate about the situation since homie was expecting a knock out gal.

me and the other roommate, we decided not to give him the later and pic!

she lands and comes to him. guess wat, she was like 1000and xs much better looking.

we were so glad that we never showed him the pic.

lool.

But that would be your fault niyow ,,,, i just can't imagine you hiding that pic and there she comes and she is even worse ..... da guy would be fainted and you da responsible at da end :D

Tahliil   

What is the distance between u guys....how close or far apart r u...? the practability of these sorts of relationships most often lies in the distance...if she is still in Africa, i think u get a great chance to make it work...

loooooooooooooool .... suudaanta maad keenin but meeshaas waad kharibi gaadhay :D

Tahliil, Those are living in Europe/US are more close than those you are living in Africa ,,,,

Skipper   

Thanks for the reply nomads. Tahlil what are yu getting at adeer? Uma Zakaria so you ended up marrying your long time sweet heart. Woow that is fairy tale stuff and i am happy for you.

Kool_Kat   

Long distance relationships almost never ever work...It is just too damn hard...From my experience, it costs too much (takes too much of your time and money)...Madax xanuun maxaa kugu wato...

Walaalo, follow your heart...If you can handle it, then it might be all worth it...

MMA, your cousin, RAGEEDII waaye...Good for him... ;)