Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

1000 posts! Another 1000? YOU decide!

Due to election irregularities and claims of the votes being rigged. The polling hours have been extended to Saturday 11th July 2009 at 6pm GMT.

The European Union have declared the poll to be free and fair.

NEW DEADLINE: Saturday 11th July 2009 at 6pm GMT.

Updates at Twitter: http://twitter.com/M ARXMOHAMED

I vote for MARX to stay for no reason other then Diireye also asked me to. LOL -Chocolate-honey your not alone sweetie.

Still, I had no idea this thread existed? In which case from what I have seen of MARX (Fleeting glances not much) I like. So I vote for him to stay. If he wishes to that is...

MZanzi   

MARX

AT&T has voted five times so far including using several accounts, including using his latest female account - The Siren.

Siren has to do something; at least say something.

LOL- Holy sh*t...is that a real quote? I didn't even notice it so, er...What is it I'm supposed to do? Deny such scandalous claims?

Chimera   

As Siren's mystery admirer/stalker i can testify she's the real deal. The Radar I purchased at Stalker 'R Us doesn't pick up men only women.

Cara.   

^But how do we know YOU are not A&T too?

LOL@ Marx. Twitter is a great idea. I'll create a Facebook page!

Cara.   

You sure? :D

Word is that there are really only 4 unique members on SOL and they never interact. All these heated "debates" (yes even in the politics section) is just one person working through some psychological issues on their own.

Well..Congrats dude and also to your behind the scene campaigners! lol. This a testament to what good campaigners can do. I believe without them, the results would have been quite different.

A little surprising thing that i noticed about this here event. Usually, u would expect & see somalis to vote via regional or clan wise. However, in the instance, voting was based on personal bias and friendly cordial requisition.

This is a new somali level! looks like there is lil flicker coming out from the end of the tunnel.

Well Marx! wheres the bile!! Puke man and this better another 1000 golden ones. lool.

Chimera   

Cara there are only two real members on this forum and we all know that is you and me.

i'm Ibtisam,Ngonge, rudy, Paragon, blessed* and co.

you are A&T, Marx, xiinfaniin, MMA, xaaji xundjuf and co. ;)

btw Cara no hard feelings:

j8zajm.jpg

Salma   

To the real business now.

Marx, r u going to reward those who voted 4 ya??!!! :D

P.S. Why I can't see fireworks, food and prizes??!!

^-I kind of get the impression that your not fond of old Marx here. Am I missing a vital piece of SOL history?

Ps Adam- LOL Your trust in me warms me deeply my friend but how can you be sure that I'm not a man? This is after all the internet- I could be a balding four bellyed 56 year old toothless vagabond name Coco Chanel. smile.gif

Salma   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

^-I kind of get the impression that your not fond of old Marx here. Am I missing a vital piece of SOL history?

Ps Adam- LOL Your trust in me warms me deeply my friend but how can you be sure that I'm not a man? This is after all the internet- I could be a balding four bellyed 56 year old toothless vagabond name Coco Chanel.
smile.gif

Fond of what? Siren, I voted for Karl Marx, I am waiting for my reward now??? :D

P.S. Count on this, you didn't miss anything in SOL... I logged few times since I joined in 2004 and no big piece of SOL history has been missed. I thought this VOTE will make a difference for this summer.. wa laken,, vat to say?? another typical voting...