Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

1000 posts! Another 1000? YOU decide!

Today Marks a special day in the history of SOL, I have finally reached the elusive 1000 post mark with this thread. It hasn’t been an easy target by any stretch of the imagination but I am glad to make it after 1 and half.

However, I feel as though I need the mandate of my fellow SOLers to continue my posts. This poll is intended to give you, the people of SOL, the opportunity to either evict me from SOL for eternity or to welcome me back with another 1000 posts of self-opinionated bile. It’s that simple.

We will use the law of averages to decide the outcome. Anything over 50% will mean that I will continue to post on SOL, anything less will conclude my demise from SOL.

Remember, use your gut instincts, can you really live without me or are you just glad to see the back of me? It’s not an easy choice. I understand.

Deadline: Saturday 11th July 2009 at 12.00pm.

Cheers.

Kool_Kat   

How can I vote when your pole isn't based on the facts? Had it said '1000 posts since my return' then it would've been a different story...But as it stands, been waaye sheekadaan and I will not vote...

Ps, I like having you around (if that counts for anything)... :D

^Xaasid waaxid.

MY vote is the only vote that really counts.

PS: I can't believe those cowards that casted the nine votes against you. Watch me rally my troops, they dont call me the comeback queen for no reason.

This is just in and the sources have been confirmed so far for 5 out of the 9 votes casted against Marx.........

It is with great regret to have to inform you all that the following characters did in-fact cast a vote against Marx:

Che, voted against Marx

Jaanjumow, voted against Marx,

Ibti, voted against Marx,

Underdog, voted against Marx and finally, we just got report that Serena voted against Marx.

and the remaining 4 votes will be named and shamed just like the folks listed above very shortly.....(STAY TUNED)

Paragon   

Lol. I had to vote yes. I mean I vouched for you to be in SOL and it'll only be fitting to with-stand another 100 posts of 'opinionated bile'. :D

Salma   

Well, about the poll, don't you think the poll is incomplete. I guess it should contain more options, like what happenend to "Neutral" or "whatever" :D .

It's like if u r saying:-

Option 1: R u with me? (ya ya ya for another 1000 posts)

Option 2: or against me? (get the hell out of here).

P.S. And when is the party???

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^Xaasid waaxid.

Xaasid ma'ihi ee Marx ha igu dirin...I'll save my vote for last, abuu maalaa yacni dhan markuu against him u vote gareeyo, Ayeeyo KK's vote will come to the resque nooh...

MZanzi   

Who cares about them Poles? Either you stay, or you are free to leave

Kan yari suuro badanaa

Kool_Kat   

^Alaah maxaa karabtaa adi? Adi muukuu suurooday? BTW, how the hell do you go from avatar aan ogahay to this one now? :mad: Naga leexo!

MZanzi   

looool Kool kat walaale horta adiga isdabaaliska aan kugu jeclahay waxaan suuro waa dhaafeen yaaqe ....5040 aad marosa majooga mabaxa maan kamaqalno waxaan suuro iyo attention raadis waaye laakin lama yaabaaye cunug yaro so koraayo waaye marka inu is baandheeyo dantisa kujirto

ps. avatar kaan waxaan rabaa gabdhaha walaca marke arkaan ineey xanaaqan oo computer iska damiyaan lol

Kool_Kat   

:mad: :mad: :mad: @avatar kaan waxaan rabaa gabdhaha walaca marke arkaan ineey xanaaqan oo computer iska damiyaan...

Rushes to turn off computer, express wilibo si ah!

Ps, who said the previous avatarbo express iyo nusbo malagu damineen computerka? icon_razz.gif

MZanzi   

^^^Kool kat lol saan kula helay baaska aaba igu daran aniga adiga lee is fahmeeno nooh smile.gif

who said the previous avatarbo express iyo nusbo malagu damineen computerka?

smile.gif : )

oh dont worry Val, I am gonna compaign for the brotha and see if we can have him win the poll.

Yo nomads, can you plz vote for homie Marx to stay so we can koris him in this big azz somali community. He needs us, otherwise, he might become like another Ayaan! And we all dont want that! Thnx 4 your help.

B   

Another 1000 posts of self-opinionated bile please. 39% (11)

No More. We hate you and wish for you to leave SOL. 61% (17)

loooooooool. he might as well leave now.