Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

The funny news of the day!

STOIC   

I will be posting funny news around the world whether scientific , cultural or religious news :D .So start your ridiculous news of the day here!.

I am posting this since the marriage club is growing in the SOL family!.Love is not always pleasure.Little ones are brought to this world, nuisance to have their diapers changed,brats to keep one awake with their squalls in the night. :DStart taking care of the babies!

STOIC   

News that are out -Puttin called Africans man eaters (depends on how you take it!).Check what Puttin said, i will quote him "“We know that in some African countries there was a practice of eating political opponents. We do not have such a tradition or culture and I think a comparison between Africa and Russia is not quite fair.†This is just plain funny-Is Puttin saying that cannibalism started in Africa? Read the news all the way down-you lazy out there! Are we cannibals?

STOIC   

Call me a coward if you want,last memorial day weekend i went to the sixflags with a freind and an out-of state girl(kind of a date :D ).It was a sunny beautiful day -the tempreture dropped and the wind was cold and brisk.We parked the car and walked to the rides.This was the season where people enjoy their family fun together!.I was scared of the rides-this been only the second time i was trying.My heart was beating so fast you might think i needed an emergency paramedic in attendance!.This week a four year old died after riding one of the disney world rides.When i heard the news this morning the feared me asked, "what if i died on the six flags ride?".Do you think i will have made headlines like that innocent boy?. Rides kill people?

Baseball slugger Babe Ruth once got hungry during a game and gobbled down nine hot dogs, a couple sandwiches, and six bottles of pop, finishing off with an apple before taking the field for the next inning. He got so sick that he had to be taken out of the game and rushed to the hospital, where ruth lamented, "I knew I shouldn't of eaten that apple". :D

asxantu

STOIC   

Most of you guys are familiar with the "runaway bride" Jennifer Wilbanks.This ***** caused my state nearly $43,000 to search for her after she took a bus out west instead of getting married in April.Her absence triggered a nationwide search and a "white woman media search".Now she is signing a movie deal about her life.It is disturbing to me on a personal basis that she is profiting from this-where is honesty way of earning a living in this world?. Runaway bride pitching a movie?

STOIC   

Its funny how what once was wrong suddenly becomes right.Its funny how Bush Adminstration has disgraced the constituition of America.Remember when Bush adminstration came up with the patriotic act; checking people records without warrant and yes looking at the books you checked out the library!.Americans rant and raved about the law with no change but thanks to the congress vote yesterday against some section of the patriotic act (Peeking at library record). Slap on Bush face!

While visiting Japan in 2002, President George W. Bush said in a speech, "For a century and a half now,America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times." Kind of missed that whole world war II incident, didn't he? Smart cookies eehy these americans. :D:D

asxantu

STOIC   

Oh Canada,Pot based painkiller now available in our neighbour's up north.Canada became the first country to approve the spray derived from the marijuana plant.Are we going to have exodus to Oh canada? I can see Redman and Methodman getting prescription pot based pain killer from Canada :DOh Canada pot based painkiller!

STOIC   

Scholars as well as the public continue to argue about what, exactly, went wrong with the muslim and Arab world in the scientific world.There may never be an agreement but it is idle to pretend that lack of putting emphasis on science education in the muslim world plays no role in its present decrepitude.I am not posting this guys article to mockingly look down upon Islam or Arabs.Last Sunday i attended a lecture in my local mosque talking about the weakened state of Islamic world in science.Unfortunately the lecture did not turned out to be positive after some people disagreed with the lecturer.Allah knows better if the guy was correct(i will leave that as it was).I want you to read this article and see if it make sense to you.I agreed with the guy on certain element of his observation. Science in the Arab world

Muhammad   

lol funny great stuff! :D

61326B5C66C440D395B7911A7493A897.jpg

rice: don't be shy silly, look at the camera

prsaud: oh lord, i'm not wearing make-up!

rice: wana borrow my lip stick?

prsaud: not in here, lets go the the ladies restroom.

rice: i'm ok, y don't u go by urself?

prsaud: i fear being alone.. go with me plz

rice: ok but later, now look tough, the world is watcihing u

prsaud: oh, is my imaamah on right?

rice: don't worry u look good.

prsaud: but do i look pretty?

rice: yes, u look very pretty!

prsaud: thanks, ur my best friend!

Rice was greeted by the Saudi foreign minister

prince Saud al-Faisal in Riyadh Jun 20th