Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

A bridge that will link up two continents!

NGONGE   

MKA

I'm still waiting for your final reply before I really start giving you my part of the story. You didn't chicken out now, did you? ;)

Sorry, I think the Alzeheimer's is kicking in old man. Maybe you haven't gotten any lately from the old lady? Menopause is a *****. I think she will hook you up after you've had your pills. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Child, if you must play with insults why not try the man in front of you instead of bringing his 'old' lady into the argument? That is very vulgar, saaxib and not manly at all.

Here, let me show you how insults in a forum that has vigilant moderators are made.

Actually, no I will not insult you at all. In fact, I am going to pray for your dear old mother and father who brought you up well and are proud of what sort of man your turned out to be now. ;)

( I dare a moderator to delete the above).

Ps

The monkey bit was not meant as an insult you brute. It was banter and a play with a popular saying (not too popular I suppose). Google it if you like.

^ The questioning of your manhood was not an insult. It was meant for you to super impose your verility. I guess you've passed on it. See back home when somebody questions your ability to jump, you jump. However I feel for you old womman.

Being that you are in the final stages of alzeheimers and all. I will make a quick note to the old lady. Tell her to provide for you just like the good ol' days. Except there is a kicker. You must refreain from childish bickering and chasing of pre pubscent girls on the mean streets of LANDHAN. If you choose to abide by these conditions and stop your harassing ways. Surely you will gain back in the left side of the Queen size bed. :D

Ms DD   

^^ Why must you talk about someone who isnt here to defend herself? I think you have crossed the line when you spoke of his wife in that manner. Waa ciyaalsuuqnimo.

Zafir   

Taako, the man bluntly asked you to keep his old lady out of these trivial monkeyshines. Despite the fact that you have brought her into this discussion, so lay the Fcuk off.