Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

NGONGE is a chauvinist and an elitist!

]NONSENSE iyo badh baad tahay ee hana la sheekaysan!!!!!!!!!!!

Tolka, waligey your likes sheeko mala soo aadin. Waayo, I don't know your definition of sheeko is, but to me sheeko is qof adiga kula qabsato.

Hadii dad sheeko la aadi lahaa, I wouldn't have picked nin weyn oo hadana xishood laheyn, worse hoos hoos u hadlo.

I am sorry if you thought I was a bit harsh, but what I said to you needed to be said. You might not see it my way today, but if you sleep on it, you would understand it better.

As far as leaving u alone, that all depends on you.

As far as NG is concerned, I never once read a post of his oo dad iyo tolka dadkooda cayayaa. Ng is a gentleman and I don't say this enough but I very much like his character. Yes Ng, me wuv u.

PS: I recall reading a post of yours once about u being banned. If that is true, you are not far from a second ban, and this time I highly doubt there will be a second chance.

Abtigiis   

^Wow! waxaan kuu sheegayaa dib u aqri waxaad qortay! As to Xishood, I think I know what you are referring to! I don't think those jokes indicate qof aan xishooneyn! It all depends how one sees! I stand by them and you may like it or not, but I don't consider them 'disrespectful' one bit. I DON"T GIVE A DAMN about the feelings of 'insidious qabilists' who instead of responding to the right thread will wait for days churning inside, and will jump onto all togather different matter to avenge!

If it is big deal for you that certain issues between men and woen are narrated, IT IS YOUR PROBLEM as well! I can certainly show you things I will consider more 'xishood' la'aan in this forum!!

Dad iyo tol la caayay majirto laakiin adigaa Qabyaalad kaa dhex shanqadhaysaa! and I am not here to releive you of your inner bad feelings. You are spinning benign talk [not least on national TV by Aw-Kuku and Boon Xirsi]as a big issue!! Whatever I say about muqdisho or anyone, I will not ask or seek permission from YOU!! A local tribalist! God has given me a broader heart to believe I belong everywhere.

If you have grown inside those hateful days of Somalia, It is you misfortune!

As to the ban, while I have stated my ban in the past has to do with Politics, It is one of my least worries! I will abide by the rules, but if someone feels I haven't, so be it! DO YOU THINK I WILL BE EJECTED FROM HEAVEN??????????????

As to NGONGE, I can't agree more about being a gentleman, but I see you are trying to vent your anger camaflouging under his wings! Stand aside and talk!

Ms DD   

Maxaa laga rabaa the old man? Abitigiis, you are just jealous of how he singlehandedly lures the girls into his thread. I heard blood of chicken and few hair strands are involved smile.gif

Abtigiis   

^ It was more of an oversight! Ninkaas ergaa iigu maqan! Nin loo gali karo ma aha. I was thinking he is like Xinn and no one will come o his rescue. I understimated the man's networks. Hadana isagii baan leeyahay arimihii bal furfur!

show guddoomiyaha Manashiibiyo yuu ahaa duqu! :D

Adiguna bal wixii aad kartid haweenkii gaadh oo la soo shir. :D:D

MZanzi   

A&t Sometimes whimsical, sometimes downright funny,

wale Caadi matihid gacan ayaan ku taagay aniga

Abtigiis   

Where I committed a sin is when I digressed into the softer side of life, and divulged into the world of the weirdos, uncharacteristically. And have given the impression of an immature,volatile, and resentful soul out here to fight. None of which remotely describe the persona. Perhaps, it is the lonliness and the need to laugh again after ages of seclusion, perhaps it is the excitement I feel that I met my people again. But anyway, it won't happen AGAIN. Because it is not right!

Yet, I still have a clear conscience on the allegations that I somehow have insulted women. That tag of an anti-women distrubs me! But again, when I have taken the liberty of pulling everyone's legs without quarter, I should have known it coming. I don't think I have don wrong there, but I am the accused and not the judge. And for the sake of decency, I plead guilty for crimes I know I haven't committed. It is now time to embark on the road of penance and redemption!!!

Thanks Afro, at least you weren't the harshest! Imikana wuu ooyay bay odhan doonaan, But It is a landmark speech for the rebirth of new personality! Much like that of Richard Nixon after Watergate.

I call this one NGONGE-gate!

NGONGE   

Heh. A&T, I had nothing to do with all of this. You brought it all on yourself, saaxib. :D

There was once a chap called A&T

He wrote his stories whilst sipping tea

He was hapy and gay

But he picked on NGONGE

And now he has to contend with Lazie

:D

ps

I think your humour came across as a tad strong in writing and could easily be misunderstood. In other words, axmaq bad tahay (I say this in the nicest possible way). :D

The funny thing is that I always assumed you and LG would get on like a house on fire. Little do I know, eh!

pps

LG,

I always knew you loved me, darling. Now that you made it public, I'll have to do the right thing and marry you. Let us go to the Islamic section and get Nur to marry us off. A&T and Xiin can be our witnesses. ;)

** End Of Thread **

MZanzi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

There was once a chap called A&T

He wrote his stories whilst sipping tea

He was hapy and gay

But he picked on NGONGE

And now he has to contend with Lazie

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

^Were you reading this post out loud just as you were scribbling it. I think you like the sound of your own voice.

loooooooooooooool walahi this is the only time I've ever spat water @ my comp while reading SOL. You owe me a new keyboard.

I swear I was reading his posts in my head as he he wrote it..emphathising the bold and capatilized bits...freakin entertaining loooooool