Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Story of the day!

Intel   

Originally posted by Lois Lane:

What are theses hints you keep dropping about Borama Jaycaylbaro?

its a maneuver to get your attention..

dheg jalaq ha u siin :D

Nephissa   

Waxaan soo maqlay some co-workers of mine are going to sing a revised version of the "I Will Survive" song at a kareoke bar this weekend. It should be the series theme song when Tuujiye gets back to hosting his late night show. :D

At first I was afraid, I was petrified.

When you said you had 10 inches, Lord I almost died!

But I'd spent so many years just waiting for a man that long, That I grew

strong,

And I knew that I could take you on...

But there you are, another lie,

I was ready for a Big Mac and you've brought me a French Fry!

I should have known that it was bullshit, just a sad pathetic dream,

Should have known there was no Anaconda lurking in those jeans!

Go on now - go, walk out the door,

Don't you promise me 10 inches, then turn up with only 4!

Weren't you a brat to think I wouldn't find you out!?

Don't you know we're only joking when we say size don't count??!!

I will survive! I will survive! Hey! Hey

underdog   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Ani mugoo kii gabar waxka sheega inuu wax yar wato lee ila tahay...Otherwise, why would he talk about a woman like that? Isagaa wax ka qaldan yihiin, qufac labaxee yehiin maxaa dhahaa...Socda dheh...Oxo oxo oxo, qux qux qux (Somali style cough)... :

LOOOOOL..... Sheeko cusub aa keentay. 'Hala cabiro' aa kadhacday..LOOOOOL.

Hada laga bilaawo, wixi rabo in ay meshaan talo kabixiyaan, miiska hasoo saaran. Shanti litir oo Nuune sheegay ama half mitirki KK sheegtay keliya aa loo ogolyahay makarafonka.... :D

Originally posted by Lois Lane:

Anyways, walal I want to know why JB keeps bringing up Borama and never finishing his sentences when it comes to that. I want to know whats the "stories" in regards to Borama

Only if you know Borama ,,, i must admit that reer Borama are the most civilized than the rest ,,,,, :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by underdog:

quote:Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Ani mugoo kii gabar waxka sheega inuu wax yar wato lee ila tahay...Otherwise, why would he talk about a woman like that? Isagaa wax ka qaldan yihiin, qufac labaxee yehiin maxaa dhahaa...Socda dheh...Oxo oxo oxo, qux qux qux (Somali style cough)... :

LOOOOOL..... Sheeko cusub aa keentay. 'Hala cabiro' aa kadhacday..LOOOOOL.

Hada laga bilaawo, wixi rabo in ay meshaan talo kabixiyaan, miiska hasoo saaran. Shanti litir oo Nuune sheegay ama half mitirki KK sheegtay keliya aa loo ogolyahay makarafonka....
:D
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL...KIX KIX KIX KIX KIX...KAX KAX KAX KAX KAX...Ar ma nooli, ma nooli, ma noooooooooooooooli...

UNDERDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG, waa ii gambaneed walee...Waxaanoo afSoomaali eh intuu ka yimid...Balaayo litir iyo mitireeysay...Walahi waa fuuray...Ani mugoo mastarad waa keenaa...Cabiraadeedaay... :D

Buuxo   

I was disgusted to read tuujiye's story and it's becoming a phenomena in SOL ,that people are revealing their's or other people's bedroom business.It's ceeb for goodness sake....i would advice you to familiarize yourselves with the following hadith and hadii idan isku naxiinna , warkaas nagalatag qashin manahinee.

On the authority of Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "A man who has sexual relation with his wife, then reveals the secrets between them to other people is one of the most vicious and evil persons in the sight of Allah on the Day of Judgement." [Narrated by Muslim, Hadith no. 1437]

Tuujiye   

THANKS ABAAYO YOUR THE BEST!!!!!

BUT WITH OUT DISRESPECT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO READ THIS AND IF YOU DID YOU COULD HAVE IGNORED IT!

LAAKIIN ILAAHEY KHEYR HAKAA SIIYO WAANISKAADA.. ALL I DID WAS TOLD A STORY...

lol@nephy wax waalan!!

Wareer badanaa!!!

nuune   

^^^ Adiga balaaya keen, baaba' ka tali lee ku jir, barni aa kugu fiican runti in lagugu yeero bidix iyo midig hakaa dhawdee.