Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Please pray for our sister Koolkat

Kooleey, Ilaahay Walaaal ha caafiyo, nabarka iyo dhaawacana ha u bogsiiyo (without scars). kuwa falkan xun sameeyeyna aduunyo iyo aakhiraba ha ooga xaq gooyo, aamiin

Cabdow   

Kooleeey-cali-banjar, allaha caafiyo walaalkaa iyo asxaabtiisa. Kuwii dhibkan u'geystayna allaha ka abaal mariyo, khair idiin rajeyna I'A.

Btw, let me know haduu u'baahanyahay in loosoo aar gudo, remember bunduq iyo canjeex go together. Bloodh-in bloodh-out...lol

RedSea   

What, that is terrible?

Ilahay ha suhlo cafimad deg deg ah hasiiyo. Also may Allah make it easy on you dear friend Kool Kat.

Ps. May justice prevail.

Kool_Kat   

Thanks to each and every one of you for your duco...

Alhamdulilah, my brother is having a speedy recovery...Inshallah, the doctors say he should be out by the end of the week...

I know some of you are asking what happened to him...He was jumped by some four or five indhoyar guys, and sustained some head injuries - a broken nose and very bad swelling to the face...Nothing too major, allhamdulilaah...Though sometimes it gets hard, we thank allah and know it could've been a lot worse...

As for the friend that was with him, he is doing well and didn't need to be hospitalized...Alhamdulilaah...

Canjeex, while blood-in blood-out sounds very tempting, lets hold off the bunduq - for now... :D (Yes people I still smile and do lolz - just not as aften)

Inshallah justive will prevail...We're just glad he is stil here with us and doing better than expected...

MMA, thank you for starting this thread, allah knows we needed ducas...

Have a good one y'all...Ciao.

Emperor   

I really feel sorry for your pain KK, I hope for a speedy recovery, god willining he would be to the best of his healthy...