Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

I am grateful for....

Ma tirinkaro nicmda RABBI Igu manaystay laakiin inta iigu qiimo badan waa kuwaan.

• Hadith Qudsi 1:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him: My mercy prevails over my wrath. It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

• Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Whoever said "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of a barley grain will be taken out of Hell. And whoever said: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of a wheat grain will be taken out of Hell. And whoever said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of an atom will be taken out of Hell." Saxiix Bukhaari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 42:

• Qur’aanka Kariimka iyo Sunnada Rasuulka (s.c.w).
  • Anbiyada weliba Rasuulka (s.c.w)., saxaaba (r.c).
  • Hooyaday Gacaliso
  • Soomaaliya
AlxamduLILLAAH

*sigh*

"I'm grateful for being a muslim" "I'm grateful for Islam", they drone on and on.

People, get a grip and stop repeating after one another.

I'm sure Xu meant this as a trivial thread to highlight the things we can do without but are so glad they were invented... those life-enhancing little things, nothing life saving or Islam!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

^Let me gues NG?

lately you two have been braging about your worldly belongings.

Well if that is the case,then go on with your 5x.

You'll be shocked to discover that I have none of the worldly goods that you speak about. I don't have a car (though I can drive, I think). I have no iPod, no mobile phone and none of the bits and pieces that most people have. It's nothing to do with me being humble of course. I'm not that humble. It's just that I don't concentrate enough to bother with all these things.

North,

You'r driving an X5 now? Warya, in less than two years you have turned into a proper arab. I'm worried that if I should meet up with you now you'll bore me with tales about your Rolex watch, your Apple Mac and the Sat Nav. you have in your car! Have you started relaxing your hair now warya? caluusho ku socotay oo xaarko kugo dag.. :D

N.O.R.F   

^^Waar bal yaabkan eega. Maxaad ii saadisey ninyo? You will see me often, wearing my Saudi dishdasher iyo cimaamad (Saudi of course) with plenty of 'uunsi' iyo 'cadar' driving like i own the road (nothing dangerous of course).

I dont have a Rollie (yet), dont have an iPod and my phone is just a normal average joe phone.

But we did buy a 22 seater bus the other day and in the process of sending it to Burco for a cousin to work with. Worldy goods indeed,,,,,

ps if anyone wants to buy a motor for a family member back home do let me know. Japanese imports at very reasonable prices! :cool:

pps the beema is 2nd hand :D

Originally posted by Zafir:

02B-M2967XX-R-Winter-Underw.jpg

Are those what you americans call thermo-pants? I'm trying to picture a man looking sexy in them...and its proving to be a bit of a try... icon_razz.gif

RedSea   

Serenity,

it's called abu Omar in my world.It's very useful especially during the harsh winters of Northern states of the U.S and Canada,that is what Zafir is refering to here.

P.S Zafir is from Canada I think...

Intel   

its called matante :D

if the cold is making you'll wear those things... you guys have serious problems walle

Urban   

Originally posted by Zafir:

02B-M2967XX-R-Winter-Underw.jpg

i think all trousers and pants should have the pockets placed in the centre like..^

and they're called abu cumar by the way.