Sign in to follow this  
Hayat

hay..hay...hayfever!!!!

Hayat   

aaaaghhh, i cant take it anymore!!!. bloodshot eyes, itchy nose, constant sneezing, steamy ears. I hate this season. Go away

Whats even worse, those ****** pills dont even work(lets not even start with zyrtec) the last time i tried using that i was so sick i couldnt get out of bed. Whats even more of a nuisance are those ****** cadaans working with you at the hospital acting like they dont know anything about hayfever and eye you like you can be a potential patient. :mad: , dont lok at me like i am so sort of a hazard!!!

seriously what is one to do?....i have tried wearing suunies and they honestly have proven to be effective... any other healthy alternatives

Marriage has been proven to be an effective remedy for many many many things.... :D:D

If this does not work in the immediate time, then try limsip (it works for me at least), abuufaas mix with hot water then isku bukhuuri, or Panadol extra.

Hayat   

^^^^Knock Kock^^^^

i will allow you in only if you have a decent input :D , be it chicken soup(which is a first for me)

thanks Bashi

I ammended my above post with some "decent input", are we cool now!...

That was very untypical of me walaahi, I blame the long working hours of this bloody country, being with gaalo most of your time can corrupt the purest of heart wallee.

nuune   

Khalid, u r indeed nin waalan :D

Xayaat, always try maraq whatever it is, maraq malaay, maraq digaag or mid ari.

But it is not summer, thought hayfever was common on summer times.

Hope it goes well for you, do not forget to do exircise, it helps alot too.

nuune   

Ms DD, lool, actually jimicsigu waa noocya badanyahay, gabdhaheena exircise markey maqlaan wax adag bey moodaan oo madaxey qabsan, in yaroo aalamiinto ood sameeso can help your body inside and outside, you feel fresh and koorneeto.

saxiixaaga aan ku xasuustey, mas madaxaa laga dilaa, ee meesha exircise la'aan baa idin heeso gabdhooy, gacmahaad cirka u taagtaan xataa waa jimicsi lafaha iyo kalxamaha ayaa kuu kala bixi oo waad nafisi.

BOB   

it's 18:30 here and the sun is still shining...the weather is warm with clear blue sky...the temperature is 29C but its said tomorrow it will hit 33C and wouldn't you know we wont pray Maghrib until 19:00pm and I'm only wearing t-shirt, jean and sandals and it feels good to be in mother continent. :D

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Hayat   

lol, khalid jnr its cool man. :D

But it is not summer, thought hayfever was common on summer times.

its summer for us, actually i think we are in the last days of spring,nature is in attack mode. :mad:

nuune, i walk alot dont know if that counts as exercise. but i was thinking of joining tennis classes.Hope to see progress :D

Buuxo   

Anti-hystmines usually work for me. Or you could try my mums SOlution for sonboor,xabt sood oil used as a nasal spray.It seems to work ,if you live through the 1st hour of using it.