Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somalis Abortion

Pls hold off pagan style reasoning, Abortion is a very very cruel thing and if the feotus is a live, they kill it inside u, who knows, the poor helpless feotus suffer a slow horrifying death and the mother will be resposible for its live hereafter. I wonder how one will justify it, God i just messed around and i could nt stand cayda dadka iyo ceebtayda? or i was raped by merciless gang of shufta n i just did nt want the baby? or i have many kids and thought they were anough?

-Lily-   

Well whilst I can't begin to imagine the psychological torture that a rape victim has to go through to be forced to have a baby as a result of rape, I still find it more horrifying to go for the abortion. It's an incredibly difficult situation to say the very least. I still maintain abortions as a result of rape are very low compared to those for other reasons.

My point was that in the developed world, (assuming that’s where Che overheard the convo) there should be no excuse for abortion anymore because even if women have been reckless or raped it will not need to develop into a foetus that will eventually be aborted. It just makes me so mad that over half of abortions carried out in the UK are by women over the age of 30 who you thought should know better. I think it's difficult to remove morality from the issue of abortion.

Aaliyyah   

How about rape victims? If the mother wishes to abort, then her wish should be granted, yes?

Even if the baby is a product of raping, I doubt you are allowed to abort him. Two wrongs don't make right sweetie.

ilaahay asaga la xisaabtamaya ninka qof rabin fuulfuulay, ilmahaas in aaad heysatid oo aad dilin weeye. Ilaahay lakin naguma keeno waxaas.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Waryaa Che be specific, was it Layzie waxa wax baan xooraa lahaaa, mise qofta kale?
:D
[/QB]

Only KK is priveleged to know that info.

Lily....Did somebody told these women they could use condom or contraceptive bills. Are they doing this out of ignorance. I don't understand why a person specially married wouldn't weigh all options.

The only explanation could be as Somali people usually one person sets the trend, the rest just follows. And you are right good number of women who abort fetuses are 30 above.

P.S. Back to trends,someone told me, and this is an awful story, women in the States with good number of Somali Bantus would date the Somali Bantu men to get money or whatever have you. The women milk these men for the money while these men get the satisfaction of screwing with women whom they couldn't get backhome. Obviously, these relationship alot of times result in pregnancies most of which were aborted. Nowadays, instead of aborting the babies, these women gave up for adoption. It should be noted majority of these women are in the their 30s as well.

lol@Che and Neph.

Rumour ha igu bilaabin, KK see usocoto, walaashey ey usheege, and walaashey see usucoto hooyadey ey warkaan ku qabanee.

Hada kabid, explanation sii maba ka bixi karo.

Gediid   

Che

Saaxiib you have a tendency to take the age old Somali adage of ragna jabkood dumar bararoohood(sp)a little too far.Waar ninyahow waxa kugu dhaca public forumska lama soo dhigo.....LOL

PS

The LOOL at the end is I hope in line with the latest SOL trend of LOOLING anything and everything...

Jacpher   

The gate is wide open today.

Sheekada xaliimos soliciting sex for money on faarax bantu? Was this another bus conversation? Fooneeyahaaga is working overtime.

Seriously, how big is this abortion in beelaha maryooleyda ee qurbaha?

The problem with abortion debates is one will always have to draw an arbitrary line in the sand. The process from inception until birth is continuous one. At some stage (early) something clearly not human-like becomes something self-evidently human-like (3rd trimester for example). But in that whole process there are no discrete stages which you can credibly say, "STOP! That's a human baby!"... it's always a judgment call.

When we talk about abortion, are including 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions as well?

Nehanda   

Lily walaal although contraceptive methods can mitigate the risk of pregnancy they do not eliminate the threat.

Jimcaale, personally I do not find aborting a pregnancy which resulted by rape selfish. We need to consider the effects the decision would have on the woman such as the threats to her health, some depending on the situation and character would contemplate suicide rather than go through with the pregnancy.

Socod-badne, once the egg is fertilised whether it resembles a ‘human-like’ or not is beside the point. The likelihood of the foetus developing into a human form is high.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by -:

P.S. Back to trends,someone told me, and this is an awful story, women in the States with good number of Somali Bantus would date the Somali Bantu men to get money or whatever have you. The women milk these men for the money while these men get the satisfaction of screwing with women whom they couldn't get backhome. Obviously, these relationship alot of times result in pregnancies most of which were aborted. Nowadays, instead of aborting the babies, these women gave up for adoption. It should be noted majority of these women are in the their 30s as well.

Heh. I am laughing for entirely different reasons to what you probably thought. :D

nuune   

Waan iska soo tuurey

Waan iska soo ridey

Waan iska soo xaaqey

You hear those three all the time, balaaya ku xaaqdey oo candhada ka gubo

Why are people pretending that Somalis are the most righteous people on earth? Like they never have abortions... any who Abortion is personal choice, anywoman has the right to exercise that right regardless, it’s her body her life, so why the long discussion? I mean when have you ever seen 2 peoples moral compass pointing at the same direction? If it’s wrong to you to someone else it’s right so accept it. As for the Somalis never aborting... don’t make me lol

^^^LooooooooooooooL.

CC.....My questions weren't about morality and the right to do whatever. Obviosly, it is their prerogative to do what they see fit to their bodies. My question is simply well informed are these women every option before deciding to opt abortion. That said, who's said Somalis don't abort?