Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somalis Abortion

One woman to another-Way iska soo tuurtay.

Second woman saying "Walaahi"

Me wondering maxaa la tuuray, then it dawn upon me the women were alluding to.

Religion and Morality aside, do these people see abortion as means to curtail "Ceeb" from coming out or do they really understand the consequences of their actions and willfully abort the fetus?

Pujah   

^^Why are you eavesdropping on unsuspecting women horta?

To answer your question I don’t think they realize how that decision is going to affect them throughout their life not to mention the humongous sin they’re committing in order to avoid ‘ceeb’.

Some just prioritize, ceeb is most important but even kufaars regrate 4 the rest of their lives. u know motherly stuff.

Allah hanuuniyo any muslim thinking of heniuos crime.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

^How many times aan ku dhahay gadaasheyda ha istaagin.

I couldn't help it. I was there for diffirent reason, just enjoying the view you know. Hearing whatever else was purely accidental.

Aaliyyah   

Abortion is allowed under certain conditions religiously speaking. For instance, if the baby is threatening the mother's life.However, killing a baby merely because you don’t want to raise him is not permitted.

kalmada " waan iska so tuurayna" wa kalmad xun oo naxariis ku jirin oo qaabdaran.

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

kalmada " waan iska so tuurayna" wa kalmad xun oo naxariis ku jirin oo qaabdaran. [/QB]

Kalmadaas baaba kuu sheegaysa inaysan daruuri isaga so tuurin. she did it deliberately.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Abortion is allowed under certain conditions religiously speaking. For instance, if the baby is threatening the mother's life.However, killing a baby merely because you don’t want to raise him is not permitted.

How about rape victims? If the mother wishes to abort, then her wish should be granted, yes?

Waryaa Che be specific, was it Layzie waxa wax baan xooraa lahaaa, mise qofta kale? :D

Buuxo   

someone was telling me ,that in somalia .They abort the fetus themselves, and that when she went to visit somalia ,she found a daasad canabore that had in it the remains of a baby :eek: :eek: . i had images of the movie" if these walls could talk" matag baan ka soo wareegay. The stories i keep hearing about somalia is really putting me off, the damn place.

-Lily-   

Che, a friend of mine who works in a health centre was telling me last year that a high number of Somali women use abortion as a form of contraception, and its not young lost girls, but grown married women who just can't seem to deal with it. That aside, in the UK over half of the women who choose to abort are over 30. Most cases for abortion seem to be as a result of recklessness. Morality aside, who can prove the exact moment the nerves of the fetus function and it can feel pain? No one.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

How about rape victims? If the mother wishes to abort, then her wish should be granted, yes?

Those cases are rare, besides, in this day and age, in our parts of the world, there are now many forms of emergency contraception and morning after pills that it wouldn't need to get to that stage.

Aaliyah, I agree with you 100%.

Buuxo, I didn't just read that :eek:

Nehanda   

Morally I am against abortion, for terminating a pregnancy at any stage is none lesser than killing a human.

Lakiinse, we have to be open minded about this. There are certain situations for instance when the foetus is the product of rape or for medical reasons where abortion is 'understandable'.

Also, since pregancy without a husband in certain cultures is such a taboo and might even impel relatives to disown, beat or kill the girl, I can sympathise with her aborting the child. Everyone is different and we should not be shocked and vicious when such unwanted pregancy occur instead we should educate our people.

-Lily-   

^^ I agree sometimes situations can be tough but I fail to see how this applies to the developed world (Europe, North America etc)? With all the emergency contraception available, with a functioning health system there should be no excuse for abortion at all regardless of the situation. Advancement in contraceptive methods should be able to eliminate unwanted pregnancies. This is assuming women and girls are educated enough about their choices.

Jacpher   

^Rape pregnancy should be aborted? Is it really a medical concern or a convenience lifestyle?

So long ceeb stands out and outweighs than abortion in our society, it's the only option on the table.