Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The OTHER SIDE (Over 18s ONLY)

af somaliga ku hadal kiisa dhib-ma aha, ee waxaa dhib ku aha dadka qaarkood sida loo qoro. dadbadan oo waxaa jiro so fiican ugu hadli karo, laakinse qoritaan hadii ladhaho aan sifiican u qori karin, oo aan sidii loo qoro labarin.

Abtigiis   

looooooooooool@dhina caasi waa ka magaalada naga saaray!!!!!!! :D:D NG, soo daa. You somali is impeccable, don' listen to xaasidiinta.

Rose   

can someone translate? if that's too much of an effort then just give me the jist of the story plzzzzzzz

Perception is skewed by Language sometimes.

this story had it been written in English everyone would be screaming bloody murder .. but write about anal sex in somali, and none seems to be troubled go figure.

just to prove my point I dare anyone to translate this story into English :D

Tuujiye   

LoooooooL NG I like the story..

But I have to say, I didn't think your somali was this bad acuudu bilaah.. no wonder why me and you have never had a convo loool

LT-QA looooooool xaasidun waxasadaa!! you is sad how people write English so well when is not their first language..You should master your own before you master others... I tried to preach that here in SOL but noooooooooooooo!! Tuujiye's Somali is also not Somali loooool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

LT, axmaq ha noqon, adeer. This is writing, not hadal. :D

Tuuj,

If I knew these were th stories that bring you out, bari horaan saaxib noqon laheen. :D

Xaraan!

Disappointed in Ngonge - i expected Farancab to post this kind of stories rather than distinguished gentleman like yourself.

NGONGE   

^^ I have my moments, adeer. Adigo sheekada dhinaca xun ha ka eegin..err..eeeeen.. waxad eegta..eeen..err.. (somebody tell him please).. :D