Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The OTHER SIDE (Over 18s ONLY)

Aaliyyah   

In person wax ku bartaa.

Che, lol that can be arranged too..so long you'll be a good student!!

choc lol you just confused me even more...na iga tag!!

Che, ceeb. Ofcourse the boqor and his lovely lady's dhinacs.

Sabri, no hun. There are so many "dhinacs" in the story and my Somali is poor so I came out thinking WTF? Is he really advising what I think he is advising? And if so, would elderly NG share this?

Sabriye..Let's do that. and yes, I'm good student smile.gif

C&C....I like how say ceeb, and went on to tell me whose dhinac. I think NGONGE is saying all dhinacs should be in play-her above/below dhinac, and his as well, or so I understood or I would choose to interpet :D

^We will let Nuune decide....Are you under 26 yrs old :D

Or we could wait NGONGE's explanation in English though I get the feeling it will offend your sensibilities.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Fahimto...Wax iga afsoomaali xun adaa kaa arkey-Even if Ibti does better despite her shaqal problem. Laakin mid samey. Sheykadaan odoyaal hala hortagin. They hate the obvious, si sarbeeb ah baa waxlooga

sheegaa.

I have a confession to make. This was a 'private' story I shared with someone in PM early this morning. The rascal only replied at five minutes to five. I decided to post it in Public just before I went home without adjusting some of the wording.

As for odayaal hala hortagin..I think you were skim reading the ENGLISH parts. :D:D

ps

On the meaning that C&H seeks, my guess is as good as yours. Though I would wager it is something dirty.

pps

Malika, bax!I think my Somali is easily understood (or you would not have the two above discussing the..ahem..finer parts of the story).

Aaliyyah   

Sabriye..Let's do that. and yes, I'm good student [smile]

haye odey bakorad wata oo wax ku dhiga ayaan ku kenaya icon_razz.gif

^odey bakorad wata qalbiga iyo indhaha roona, not conducive to learning,but you on the other hand make the prefect teacher, and I will be your best pupil ;)

Che sxb.

Shukaansi tactics tacbaan ah ayaa meesha ku haysaa waa sidee ?

shabeel nagood baan kuu haystay :D

-------------------- ----------

:D @ Ngoge sxb.

This is a particularly disturbing 18+ story

the mangled Somali makes me think of a young kid who just lost his two front-teeth and cant pronounce words right .. but the contents of the story show your odaynimo :D