Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

SOL Axis of Evil

Cara.   

In that case, I think a round of spaying and neutering is in order. Everyone form a queue before things get any more pungent.

Nephissa   

This is a public announcement for plead for a cleaner mouth. "Save the ozone and our nose hairs... Brush your teeth and use mouthwash."

Jacpher   

Orignally posted by
LayZie G:

^
dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa queen.

Close down kulahaa.

If you dont like what is being written, indhahaaga qabso, meeshana kabax.

Why is it that the self-righteous lot always scream out in public, but deep down getting it off like a teen boy with his first playboy magazine?

Orignally posted by
LayZie G:

I guess waxaad rabtaa inaad shaashka
wallaashey isseh
shaley usaare in adiga laguu saaro.

Ii imow hee, aniga aa ku baraayo sida shaashka loo saaro, and after we are done, we will get into one of those one day "dhoocilida " training,afterwards I promise we will put each other some lipstick, you know that girly stuff u like soo much
abaay jimca.

PS:Hungry, why leave alone?
Abaay Jimca
wants some love, and I got plenty to spare

The difference between us is that you're for this repulsive language and I'm against it. Some people should pay more attention to the clothes their language wears than their back. I can't degrade myself to engage such level.

Hunguri: Good call. Mahadsanid.

Cara.   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

^
:D
rag la dhufaano is considered torture there has to be some other way to contain this

Sorry! Old habits die hard :D

Faynuus   

LayzieG you are more than Layzie contain yourself and respect atleast others if you cant respect yourself.

Gabar wax isku fasha noqo naayaa waa qaawantahaye. af wasakh.

Faynuus   

And for record, waxaa shalay daldalaysay also escalated to more than 10 pages so did that make it useful or important? why was all your cantarobaqash deleted and you lator apologized. wixii aad shalay faraha kala baxday aa hadana ku bariiqatay.

If you have no shiix, then do as you please.You too make a perfect match. a brakeless woman and a confused little kid.

faynuus,

I have probably achieved more as 'confused little kid' than you achieved in your pathetic excuse for a life. Dont ever spew that kind of bile again, you *******. If you dont like what you are seeing or hearing then get the hell out of this thread and keep your snide little comments to yourself.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Where is KK when u need her, holllllllllllllllllllllla, someone is getting out of hand, up in here, up in here.

PS:eedo nephy, hoodi hoodi

Hoodeen saxiib...Soo gudub...Shaah kulul isku kululeebo horta, banaanka maanta roob iyo baraf aa da'aayee...

Waa baan waxaan maqli jiray 'Ciil qaboow, cadaabta gal' and may I add, 'intee usii socotidna, xabad sakiin horey u laq'...

Isku dirayaasha taqasusay (waala la'is ogyahay ilmo adeerayaal ;) ), maseeraa nihaayo waa muudmuudsaheysiin...

Ar idaaya maanta hees heesoow iyo maah maahoow ee iga heysaayee...Hmmmm, tolow xaankale u heesaa...Let's see........Oh yea, fanaanad yar oo hada soo baxoyso oo reer Toronto ah baa iyana waxey ku heystaa 'Dadku, dadku, dadku....Alla dadku warbadanaa'...

War raadiska hala'iska dhaafo, war jaceelka cashar barid buukeenaayee iyo in playground lagu dheelo iyo in shan jir........well you know where this is going...

People, let it go...Just let it go...Now let's enjoy this one!!! :D:D

Marcas, ookiyaale weyne waankuu soo noqon adiganaa...Ul anoo wato...Is diyaari... :D

marcus, please stop with the crude vituperates. I'm sure that they are all in jest and no one takes them seriously but such repetitive and boorish improprieties pollute the eyes of our dear readers.

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^ dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa queen.

Close down kulahaa.

If you dont like what is being written, indhahaaga qabso, meeshana kabax.

Why is it that the self-righteous lot always scream out in public, but deep down getting it off like a teen boy with his first playboy magazine?

PS:YOu know u love The Marc, and The Marc knows you love him too.

Abayo,Malabley,Laziyey,Wlc come back from the Honey house. I see Adeer Admin casharka edebta iyo asluubta kama soo bixin haye? :D

Apologigii aad dhiibeysay xalay,ma hal bacaad lagu lisay beey noqotay? Eitherways,Kuwad, hadadan saan ahayn,then you wont be Lazie,anyway :D

Nephissa   

FB: Maskax gaboowday baa ku hadlaysaa, get with the program ya akkhii.. :D

This is how it's done:

Originally posted by Nephthys:

anyone who makes it to the SOL axis of evil will get a menial sentence for their horrific behaviour, gets off light in a blink. Oh, oh..and..after things get out of hands they'll supposedly be 'cured' through counselling [friendly PM] and will be released into the pond to reoffend.

The justice system in this joint gives no offender, any incentive not to commit offense .. A private PM is a holiday, a green light..

FB
: Maskax gaboowday baa ku hadlaysaa, get with the program ya akkhii..
:D

This is how it's done:

quote:

anyone who makes it to the SOL axis of evil will get a menial sentence for their horrific behaviour, gets off light in a blink. Oh, oh..and..after things get out of hands they'll supposedly be 'cured' through counselling [friendly PM] and will be released into the pond to reoffend.

The justice system in this joint gives no offender, any incentive not to commit offense .. A private PM is a holiday, a green light..

:D:D Hayeh Yaan lagu dafin ee sug,ee ukaadi.

Laakin,fiiri,am sure Good wise Admin,is overwhelmed & will take action..Subiri kidogo bey dhahan swahiliga smile.gif