Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Texas lawmaker to introduce anti-immigration

Haatu   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^You are missing the point and stop stereotyping me.

I didn't stereotype sxb, just thought you were getting a bit defensive :D

Plus, I didn't bother with the point, just made a comment, that's all. smile.gif

Duke, how are the illegal immigrants from the south of the border any headache to the society in general and to us in particular?

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Duke, how are the illegal immigrants from the south of the border any headache to the society in general and to us in particular?

Gheele, what ever ills the wider community feels, no doubt effect us as well. However as I have said before, I do not agree with the over reaction but the system is broken.

Haatu   

Defensive? Me? How outrageous for one to suggest such a thing. One is not amused. :D

I don't even know what I'm doing discussing Yankee business. It is full of racism, and some maryooleys think they are part of that system. No names mentioned :D

Can someone tell us what in the world is Haatu talking about? :D You must be confused on this as you were on Barca v Inter footy marches. :D:D

This is highly contraversial and doubt that it'll have favorable outcome. And YES it is racial profilling as they're focusing on one ethnicity. Are they going to make them carry ID cards? Thats next! Republicans are a of bunch Id!ots!Qaraara ka haayo Obama and they'll do anything to prove that they're in control. These are the same people who proposed Arab Muslims carry IDs after 9/11!

Originally posted by General Duke:

Adeer, I had a valid European passport when you were a boy dancer in Kabul.
:D
[/QB]

Child exploitation is source of amusement for you now?

Haatu-If you live in this country. You are part of the system but that's beside the point.This is all about interest. It's not about liberty and what have you. Protecting immigrants against draconian laws is in my interest since I could be the next one subjected to this law.

Child exploitation is source of amusement for you now

No adeer, Che dancing for some heavy bearded Afghan fake religious warlord is. While the same Che in the US, supports & dances for heavily bearded armed fake religious warlord men in Somalia. :D Ironic really.

As for the topic, it will get worse before it gets better. Though I dont much care for this.