Sign in to follow this  
AMINA SHEIKH

Whats up with SOMALI'ies

I don't understand why everybody is beefing this topic..cause we don't even know if they are really exist..meaning da brother and sister here..so plzzzzzz nomads lets all get along...lol

and to you our fake lebanese friends..banaanka isa keen hadaa wax isku haysiin....just checking if u can read my somali and BTW is all good.

North america.hnmmmmmm where in N america so we can squash this madness. Just a Concern.

Asalaamu aleikum Wr Wb

Hibo   

Cushtic_Cutie: Stubborn is a word to describe the majority of this forum.

La Morenita: you can never reason with somali people it seems like, they a very quick temper over the smallest issue. No we did not intiate any of the fights we've into, where not like that La Morenita.

Hibo   

you cant reason with somali people? thats a huge stereotype amina sheiks brother and where exactly has this happened? and of course you can reason with soamli people we are the most reasonable people on this planet

cwm16.gif and too quick tempered not everybody is the same human beings should not be stereotyped by where they are from

because there are hot tempered somalis and mellow tempered somalis just like there are quick tempered lebanese people, rude lebanese people and then theirs the decent ones just like eveyone elses everyone is an individual and should not be judged by nationality.

Hibo   

Cushtic_Cutie: why don't you enlight me and show me one that is not hot temper, haven't met one in my city and there is large Somali population as well.

Hibo   

What city? what state or province? what country? what continet?(i think north america) it would help if you told us your location.

Why are u nomads trying to reason with these Arab scum. I've always noticed how racist Arabs were. How stupid of them. The west is trying to crush these punks but then they pick fights with there Muslim African friends.

The thing is that these Arabs, especially the hashamite arabs are racist agianst blacks and asians. But when the first white person comes around, they've got thier knee-pads ready to kiss white ASS.

So miss Amina, why do Somalis have problems with you Arabs. Its beacuse you are liars, racist and hypocritical to name a few of your better traits.

Hibo   

Salam u all

Damn wats up here, a lebanese girl actually dissing us lool.

Honey before u see the ills of others look at your culture first.Lebanese girls are known as the numero uno sluts in the arab world, dont even try defending urself cwm25.gif

loool and even worse when they come "north america"

Her behind must still be sore from the last ass kicking she got form one nomad cwm2.gif

Peace ( i cant believe this)

cwm25.gifcwm2.gif

Hibo   

Ive never met a lebanese person who wasnt a liar, had a worse temper than a somali and was a chickhen but Im not going to stereotype all lebanese people to be this way because I know better than that...

Hibo   

by the way I was talking to that guy who says hes Amina sheiks brother in my other post that was recently posted

Abdinuur   

COME ON GUYS; LET'S BE MINDFUL OF EACH OTHER'S OPINIONS.

WHAT ARE WE TRYING TO PROVE HERE, IF WE ARE

JUST ARGUING AND NOT RESPECTING OUR VIEWS

AND ATTITUDES? LET'S TRY TO BE LEADERS AND

SHOW GOOD EXAMPLES, CUZZ THERE ARE OTHER

RACES/NATIONALATIES WHO VISIT THIS FORUM

AND SIMPLY LISTEN TO OUR JOKES, OPINIONS, OR WHAT HAVE YOU.

P.S. We are all different and have different ideas, beliefs, attitudes, values, different way of communicating, and so on...and we need to recognize that.

Salaam. cwm37.gif

Maxaa kaogtihiin in ee Amina Sheik iyo walaalkeed somali aheen....U never know...maybe soomali oo life haaysanin waaye, they just want to spice up there boring life...

So dont waste your time. cwm22.gif

Hibo   

Amina and her bro!

Awalen Ahlan Washlan, secondly, why do you assume that all Somalis are the same? I mean, I am sure Lebnaan consists of individuals, of which some are rather weird (ur men), and others are very nice people.

Somalis are the same. I think it's that notion called 'humanity' that makes you and us so alike (i am sure you heard about it).

We have hot blooded people that fight and those that don't.

I am really curious though, why do you assume that the Somalis on this forum would know why the Somalis in your area fight with you? Why are you accusing my people of being violent, when you yourselfs are fighting with us .... note the term 'fighting', both parties are involved in the action, so both are to be blamed.

On the culture thing, your really batrrking up on the wronmg tree here. Just tell me , how many blond aunties have you got? nad how many beer bellied uncles. Lets not go there 7abiibti ..... You have nothing on us in that department!

BTW, you have now ventured into our territory ... please either respect us or leave us alone.

To the people who are dissing arabs in reponse to what thses kids wrote ... then that just goes to proof that you are on their level. Don't get mad ... educate the kids .... thats what they are here for!

Salaaaams

Hibo   

Taqwa

My brother, I don't know what ur problem is or what difficulties u seem to be experiencing, but I find ur attitude unbecoming and abrasive .

I've tried to ignore ur posts (which I might add hav been becoming increasingly waspish of late), but I'm forced to reply to u in this case. Jamaal-11 and Soul_Lady are two of this site's most behaved, productive and helpful nomads, and I'm offended at ur treatment of them.

Granted everybody has a right to post their opinions and ideas, but u seem to have a habit of souring the tone of whateva thread u deign to reply to. If not chastising or rebuking, it's correcting or criticising. Of course everybody does this occassionally, but U seem to delight in continually making others feel small.

U brought up the issue of how a moderator should behave, but u seem to be forgetting there is a code of behaviour for us posters too, which u transgress on a regular basis. Not by swearing or obscenities, but in ur habitual use of sarcasm and condescension.

These forums ARE NOT for sniping and patronising each other. They are for sharing and discussing issues of interest or intertainment value, which (in my humble opinion) ur posts do not fall into. smile.gif

I understand there may be reasons for ur recent bad temper, possibly ur run in with Admin for editing one of ur posts in another forum, but it does not follow that u should take out ur anger on innocent bystanders such as Jamaal and Soul-Lady.

Cheers smile.gif

(A displeased) Barwaaqo