Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

swimming model?

Ibtisam   

^^^Gosh I think you need you move out of UAE, soon you be cyber lashing people. Great now we have two extremes.... ok I shall just watch the show *looks around for a chair*

N.O.R.F   

You we have a christmas party coming up? Can you believe that? I refused to attend of course. The Christmas tree lights at Wafi City will be switched on this weekend and the malls are preparing to decorate in Xmas colours.

Alot of lashings are needed!

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool^

North why won't you attend?? they came to your "EID" party and are FORCEd to have weeks off work while the you lot party and are forced to work half days in Ramadan to accommodate your fasting. Give them a break will ya. :D

nuune   

JB, They did in Somaliland, i remember back 2004 christmas was done in many Hotels in Hargeisa, so waa something normal sxb!

N.O.R.F   

Burco taasi kamay dhici laheen!

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^^Lool^

North why won't you attend?? they came to your "EID" party and are FORCEd to have weeks off work while the you lot party and are forced to work half days in Ramadan to accommodate your fasting. Give them a break will ya.
:D

What Eid party?

Luckily Eid, Xmas, New Years all fall in the same week so a nice long break for moi. I will be in Damash IA :cool:

Nuune, niyow i didn't see anything that is public and i know some young ppl were arrested in Borama (last year ??) coz they were accused ot organizing a party for the christmas.

Xidigo   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

Nuune, niyow i didn't see anything that is public and i know some young ppl were arrested in Borama (last year ??) coz they were accused ot organizing a party for the christmas.

Boorama was celebrating chrismas? Are you sure about that? I thought they were accused of organizing the Valentines Day and not chrismas. :confused:

Mise waxaad kaga dhigaysaa wixii xunba xaawaale :rolleyes: ... It was Dhalinyarada Hageysa dheh!

Nephissa   

Originally posted by -*Xidigo*-:

quote:Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

Boorama was celebrating chrismas? Are you sure about that? I thought they were accused of organizing the Valentines Day and not chrismas. :confused:

Mise waxaad kaga dhigaysaa wixii xunba xaawaale :rolleyes: ... It was Dhalinyarada Hageysa dheh!
Ilaa waa waxaa la dabeecad xun tahay waxaa tahay reer Boorane. ;)

Originally posted by -*Xidigo*-:

quote:Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

looooooooooool ,, Oops ,, you are right ,, that was the valentine's day.

Sorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy