Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

swimming model?

Akhyaarta, it is unbecoming of anyone in mocking what others hold close to their hearts. It is the least intelligent thing to do and it numbs intellectual curiosity. So let's play nice!

LMAO@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Maybe he could use her to float if his beard gets tangled in the pool drain.

Johnn, qosol lee igu dhishay saake, I almost chocked on coffee-ga aan cabaaye. Islaanta sawirka kujirto oo dabaalaneyso shaxshaxley waaye, oo footsie ay biyaha hoostiisa ninka kula ciyaare, masha allah, raaxeesi at its best iska dheh.

Originally posted by Xubeer:

How about I give 'em two fingers, whoever they may happen to be?
:D

Lol@Blasphemous battalion
smile.gif
. Since when did this battalion come into existence? Moreover, how can they stick with each other when they cannot stick with ideas of belief
smile.gif

I didnt call them Blasphemous Battalion, Northerner & his sual gaab group came up with that...Hence the italics. icon_razz.gif

Naden   

Theirry, if you can uncork your head from your a*ss, you will see that people can comment on anything they want so long that they keep within the parameters of the site's rules. Muslims are not the only ones who can grow facial hair and they can be mocked like everyone. If your faith is so hollow and fragile that you need to create a phantom enemy out of an avatar, you are sad. Get a life!

Northener, how are your Arabic lessons going?

nuune   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Originally posted by Xubeer:

[qb] How about I give 'em two fingers, whoever they may happen to be?

I didnt call them
Blasphemous
Battalion, Northerner & his
sual gaab group came up with that...Hence the italics.

You mean Sarwaal Gaab Group

-Lily-   

So what? And? Your point being?

p.s. It looks fake, look at the hand and how rigidly she is floating. With all the numerous women-only beaches in the Arab world now, why would anyone who is so concerned about covering up get out of water with dripping, clinging clothes? Very suspicious to say the least.

N.O.R.F   

Naden, the Arabic lessons are slow.

I see the attention seeking continues,,,,,

FB iyo Nuune, waaryaaraheen, waan idin arkay idinkoo surwaalka gaabsada yoomul Eid :D

ElPunto   

^In true Cabdul-Ciid style too!

I don't get what running commentary is all about - that's the women's personal style - and she's doing it out of religious conviction. Let's move on.

Johnny B   

*wow*, i guess too much of excitement is bad enough.

Well, now that we've seen what an innocent picture can do to the ' hollier than thee ' crowd,i'd like to assure the doubters that the pic is genuine and it was mailed to me by a freind, so that baout that.

Norf,its nobody but you that i find next to my posts, so, to quote Serenity, "get a strong grip". icon_razz.gif

Here , take a look.

uimassa_vaimon_kanssa.jpg

Naden   

Northerner, get off your high horse, man, and move on with the profiling commentary. Nobody cares who you think is congregating around what ideals. If you have any thoughts/jokes/or even loools of your own, post them.