Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

swimming model?

Norf,its nobody but you that i find next to my posts

Shaqo la' aan baa hayso, or otherwise he wouldn't have commented on the length of time aad post soo qorin or the fact that when you do it, who is there oo ku qoslo, but according to him and others, they are "attention seekers"

Meeshaan wax aadan hayin other than floating the forum ma jirto, and that doesnt even close in (kix kix kix)lagu dhaho ee qaraarka sida gabdhaha meeshaan joogo oo ku haayo iska daa, nin aa tahay, ceeb caleyg.

Cara.   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

How many more hours, or minutes should I say before
Cara
:D
shows up?

**Must steer clear.**

Quit projecting people. It's just a couple going for a swim, there's no void to fill with analysis and commentary.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:Norf,its nobody but you that i find next to my posts

Shaqo la' aan baa hayso, or otherwise he wouldn't have commented on the length of time aad post soo qorin or the fact that when you do it, who is there oo ku qoslo, but according to him and others, they are "attention seekers"
There are a few more of them ;)

chubacka   

Cara, this is not jst a couple going for a swim!!!

its seriously wierd and must be soo embarrassing for her...somethings jst shouldn't be done. :(

Thierry.   

Dear Nadan

What I wrote was for the Muslim in the site who believes in their Lord, and when your lord tells you do not mock my commandments you just don’t do it.

Now I don’t know you, but if you do not believe then you have nothing to worry, my lord is free from all need and is certainly not fragile so I don’t know where that statement came from. On top of that I don’t know what cave you have been in for the last 1400 years Islam does have enemies, it is all that worship others whether it is Buddha, Evolution, Victoria and David Beckham.

The peculiar thing is that you think this ridicule you do is something new and that you are the only ones with common sense free from all bias. Reminds me of the gothic youth under Camden Lock who think they are unique and deep thinking but in reality every tom dick and harry next to them has black lipstick and leather gear.

With regards to the rules I think it is about time that they are amended, we can even keep it in a democratic fashion. But be careful what you wish for we the “Sarwaal gaab” might pull a Hamas type of victory up in this joint.

Kind regards

T

Naden   

Thierry, you keep fighting for your lord of facial hair, poor fashion sense, and liberal accusations of people you don't know of blasphemy and I will pray to mine. If creating phantom enemies of Islam on this board and calling them blasphemous is what makes the blood run through your veins, knock yourself out.

If it's any indication of what is important to many defenders of this faith on the site, you will see them tripping over each other on the Politics forum, some cheering for death and destruction while praying to their Gods of qabiil. You will hardly see them in the Islam section. You're barking up the wrong tree, mate.

Thierry.   

How strange, why are you offended by the word blasphemy I don’t see Christopher Hitchens, Bill Mayer or Stephen Dawkins your champions being offended. by the word.

If a Hindu told me that I was hell bound unless I became vegetarian, I wouldn’t care because frankly I do not believe in their rituals.

Yet here you are offended by what I presume something you do not believe in (forgive me if I am wrong). On the same token you would not see me go and insult their practises and go on a emotional rant.

If it's any indication of what is important to many defenders of this faith on the site, you will see them tripping over each other on the Politics forum, some cheering for death and destruction while praying to their Gods of qabiil. You will hardly see them in the Islam section. You're barking up the wrong tree, mate.

Oh don’t become melodramatic Saxiib stick to the facts and the issue at stake. what has being in the Islam section got to do with this

PS: I will tell you politely stop the insults, if you have something constructive to say about Islamic practises then bring it forth and we can discuss them, but if your purpose of endless posting to get the Loool, kix kix kix and kax kax kax of the nomads then enjoy yourself cause I don’t indulge in such acts.

Originally posted by Naden:

You got point there. And I just realized I have never been to the Islamic section, but I don't know if that's indicative of anything.

P.S. I think people should steer clear of religion since majority are not knowledgeable enough about it. Discussions about it usually leads to acrimonious disputes.

Nehanda   

Out of curiosity, do such women go to the changing room or head straight for the swim pool, put their borso aside, slip off their shoes but keep the socks on.

Still, everyone should have the right to swim as they please including skinny deeping.

Naden   

Thierry, my champions, my beliefs? You got a lot of nerve with your presumptions. You know nothing about me and if you don't have the courage to cop up to your false accusations, that is your problem. I will say and do whatever I please so long as site's rules are watched.

Che, I agree with you that discussions about religion tend to become personalized but they often don't have to be.