Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Have you had any racist encounters??

OG Moti   

Somali people are the most racist people on earth, we dont like blacks, whites or Asians for god sake we dont even like ourselves.. but that is not the topic here is it? anyway I have learned people become racist because of lack of confidence.. except in the case somalis, somalis are unique people so i dont think them being racist has nothing to do with lack of confidence except that we dont like people...

I faced racism in Philippines they use to call us negros and i always knew why, it was simple they feel they are the lowest level of humans and they were in search for someone to be lower than them then they found blacks ofcourse with the help of the white man, then they start calling names on black people trying to feel they are not the lowest level of humans not knowing by doing so it indeed makes them the lowest level of humans...

What goes around comes around, so i decided inshaAllah when somalia returns to us that i will work so hard to be in the immigration, the purpose?

- No white man or arab or Asian would ever put their feet on our land without experiencing some sort of pain like the pain they reflected on us every where

- No white guy would ever talk to a somali lady, and if she talks to him she will be treated according to the cultural motivated policies which says she should be beaten up and put in jail for few months

- All domistic helpers will be imported from Asia, Arab countries and Western world

peace

Somali people are the most racist people on earth

let me see, we call non-soomali black people (dagaX)

we call white people (Cadan)

arabs (daga Xass)

i dont knwo what whe call hindis

We call east asians (inda yare)

:D

we hate other tribes in somalia so much so that we created a new country within somali!

I have never met a person in this planet who is not a racist!

except those who truly understand the deen of Allah, who make their actions and intentions sincerely for the sake of Allah! they are those who have forsaken the life of this world, and seek the life of the hereafter! they neither belong to a nation nor indentity with a particular race! They are one and the same under the banner of Tawheed!

Pacifist   

Originally posted by 508:

What goes around comes around, so i decided inshaAllah when somalia returns to us that i will work so hard to be in the immigration, the purpose?

- No white man or arab or Asian would ever put their feet on our land without experiencing some sort of pain like the pain they reflected on us every where

- No white guy would ever talk to a somali lady, and if she talks to him she will be treated according to the cultural motivated policies which says she should be beaten up and put in jail for few months

- All domistic helpers will be imported from Asia, Arab countries and Western world

peace [/QB]

FIrst of All Assalamu Alaikum

Brother all people have bad rotten Apples and Bananas but you can't say that all apples and bananas are the same.

Yes there are those ones who treat others bad but we shouldn't treat everyone bad because one single person treated you bad. Walaal its the same problem that we face today in somalia because someone from some tribe killed or raped another person from some tribe. So should we conclude that we should rape and kill everyone from that tribe.

I hope you understand what am trying to say.

If we all act in the same manner then for the ones who hope for the better have no hope!!!!!!!!!

FI amanilah

posted by 508

What goes around comes around

Moti it was like u stole my thoughts outta my mind.... that's how much hatred i hav towards AGNAMI/Foreigners

posted by salafi_online

except those who truly understand the deen of Allah, who make their actions and intentions sincerely for the sake of Allah! they are those who have forsaken the life of this world, and seek the life of the hereafter! they neither belong to a nation nor indentity with a particular race! They are one and the same under the banner of Tawheed!

until i read this....subxaana llaah

posted by hasna

If we all act in the same manner then for the ones who hope for the better have no hope!!!!!!!!!

FI amanilah

and then i read this......change of heart yaa xabiibi ...change of heart

asxantu

I've been spit at, had people move away FAST when they see me zero-ing in to ask for directions, had old women cross the street and mostly been PATRONISED. This last one I have trouble with. U're so articulate! Wow, u're clever!, they say and all with a confused look on the face. I also see people's eyes search my face when I talk, struggling with something.

2 days ago, this guy says to me: u speak good English. I live in England, so.. I say. Ah, he nods vigorously in a that-explains-it kind of way. I smirk internally. My knowledge of English has nothing to do with the Brits. If it did, I'd not have been quite so articulate.. ;)

I'm surprised there aren't any serious racist stories here. A black man is 8 times more likely to be stopped by 'routine' police checks in London(maybe all of England). Where are those stories? Not to mention the disproportionate numbers of blacks(men and women) in jail and expelled from schools.

Racism isn't necessarily obvious. How many of us have sent in CV after CV, filled in job application after another and not got a positive result? Bad luck or black luck?

Racism isn't necessarily obvious. How many of us have sent in CV after CV, filled in job application after another and not got a positive result? Bad luck or black luck?

lol@508 smile.gif

lol exactly but what can you do, persistant is the key, eventually you will come across someone who donates to BBc's Red Noes day relief (believing his making a difference to the 3rd world :rolleyes: ) and he will extend this rather dubious logic further and offer u a chance ;)