Sign in to follow this  
Delilah

S M: Short and Male

loooool@No worries mate...no reer Kismaayo will ever fail to tame a Xaliimo whether she's tall, slim and beautiful or not...but ask these Bilcaan here how many so-called tall guys do they know that wear size 9 and half and is still growing?

Aaliyyah   

It is a fact that most girls won't go for shorter men, and most guys won't go for taller girls. But, am sure there is always exceptions to the rule, and if the person shows they have what it takes things might work out.

He has to be tall dark and handsome, rich, his family must live in another country or preferable another town, he must have good job (few selected occupation) etc the list of requirements is endless.

Question in a community that has more ugly man than good looking men, more unemployed men than working men can you afford discriminating on height? Don’t get me wrong I think every woman is entitled to her must have list IA I hope they get it, but realistically unless your welling to cast your net outside the community borders and don’t discriminate in terms of race subscribing to the “am only going to marry Somali” might just be the downfall of many.

Abtigiis   

^ Try the outsiders, CL. But many who did, come back remoreseful; and appreciated belatedly what they had and didn't know. The good Somali men: no abuse, no excessive control (unlike other muslims), and always recives your friends and families at home with open hands.

Just one thing nagging me all day. Why black? I thought Casaan was preferable!

MZanzi   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Question in a community that has more ugly man than good looking men, more unemployed men than working men can you afford discriminating on height?

Afkaada caano lagu qabay usheeg dadkan oo dhan

Ms DD   

I am with you on this Abtigiis. Truly, I wouldnt have them (somali men) any other way. Somali men are the creme de la creme, cream of the crop, flower of the flock, pick of the bunch err er er..

Cara.   

As long as he's not short-tempered, and doesn't constantly fall short of achieving his goals, and I guess not short on cash, and he simply must look good in shorts, and hopefully doesn't call women "shorty", not to mention he can't short-circuit at every little irritation, and...

Alright, I guess I'll cut it short before you all start looking down on me icon_razz.gif

xalimoos always tripping!! :eek: lemme ask this, how can u be saying all this nananana while u got nothing? but just a head of crazy dreams!! haa.

Ms DD   

Cara

Dont sell yourself short sista. Long and short of it, short men have a lot going for them.

Cara.   

Ms DD, I'm afraid the pun police will be here pretty shortly to cut us both down to size!

You're a broken record Rudy. Change the cajilad already.

Kool_Kat   

Ar yaa 'iskukawis murqayo guduud eh' maqlijiray?

Short men, oh lord, don't even get me started on them!!! Gaagaab sokorowgaa tihiin maxaa dhahaa...Alla wuxu gaagaabanaa oo isla weynaa...Maansho layiri 'dameerka kan ugu foolxun baa ugu haraanti kulul'...

Dheerow dhuglaawe yaashana haba igu soo hadal qaadina...Wax dheero miyir leh maba arki...Sisi bay u maahsan yihiin markaa aragtid...Geeloow gumbululax anyone?

Ok, on a serious note, nothing wrong with short men, as long as they make up for it on other things/places...And definately having a LARGE wallet would make up for a lot... :D

Now, one thing I will NOT tolerate is ilko dhaadheer!!! NO WAY, NO HOW, NO BUTS, NO IFS, NOTHING!!! Hadaba braces is what I would call a damn good investment opportunity... :D

RedSea   

Short people are said to be smarter than taller folks. It's actually a saying of the prophet peace be upon him that short poeple have God given brains.

You might have heard of the saying 'nimco walba nusqaan leh'. Basically no one has it 'all'. If you are tall and good looking, there are other areas where you lack somethings. On the other hand if you are one of the short poeple, you have up side, your brains in particular.

That is how the world works quite frankly.