Sign in to follow this  
Delilah

S M: Short and Male

BOB   

No single day goes by without being taunted...what on earth is SOL coming to?

ever since I told the world (SOL) my height and my physical appearance these girls haven't stopped talking about...I'm Pretty...I'm tall...I'm skinny...I'm skeleton...I'm light-skinned...I'm sick and tired of reading a topic full of...I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I for Faarax's sake gabdhoow naga daaya dacaayada aad igu wadaan Allah Yahdeek...maseer baad nafta iiga qaadeen Agaah. :mad:

Markaasaad hadana sii leedihiin yaan la guursan nin gaaban...balwaxaas ma xaq baa ilaah baan idinku dhaarshaye?

Naga daaya waxaas hadii kale meeshaba waan idiin deyneynaa oo dib dambe lug usoo dhigimaayo :( .

Peace,Love & Unity.

Malika   

^LOL..A classic short man's sydrome!

It's just in all cultures,tall men had the advantage of being adorned...Tall,dark and handsome!! Short men tend to make up for the loss of height on charms.. ;)

Abtigiis   

Nephtys,

If you continue to harass short men like that, mid gaaban baan kuugu duceeyay. Anyway, how short is short. I mean in terms of centimeters. Give me a range, so that I learn the bad news. Is 1.77cm short?

Malika

How do you know?

Malika   

^Erm,through research.. icon_razz.gif ,but honestly short men have to work extra hard on charming a girl then a tall,dark and handsome man..Dee ninkaa dheer can be seen as soon as he walks through the room,the short one will have to shout out loud to be heard and noticed....Heh :D

So all those men whom responded are short men?..Hmmm,kinda of obvious you all too loud!.. :D:D

Abtigiis   

^ Eienstien's thoery of relativity applies to this subject too. It depends on who stands beside you. But must all people be either tall or short. Away kuwii dhexe?

Baluug   

Nepthys, you just made me actually LOL for real! :D Although I think Bob wouldn't appreciate a comment like that. But alxamdulillah, I don't have this problem, I'm a healthy 6 feet.

Miriam1   

So lacag ayaa dheereyso dadka miyaa?

Ya MMA, did I say the M word (money) there is more to a comfortable life than such concerns; kindness and acceptance for instance...always preferred the rags to riches story line myself.

Tuujiye   

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!! Anaaaaaaaaaaaa shoooooooooooooort and murqo gaduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud!!!

Anyways short or tall it don't matter, nin iyo naagba waa same hight on the bed looooooooool.. Hight got shiiiiiiiiiit on the bed!!!! at least bajaq yaashiina nacnac leenaya ka hadla about nin sariirta idinku qancin karo instead of nin aad la laafyootaan shiiiiiiiiiidh!! lol

Wareer Badanaa!!

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Nephtys,

If you continue to harass short men like that, mid gaaban baan kuugu duceeyay. Anyway, how short is short. I mean in terms of centimeters. Give me a range, so that I learn the bad news. Is 1.77cm short?

Are you 1.77cm? hmmmm, that's like 5'8", it is short for a man, but not short short as in having to worry about stepping on you, or having you bite my ankles. You're an o.k dude.. ;)

I think for me the ideal height for a guy would be 6'0" or taller, that's 1.85cm meelahaas.

Adu faro cidi leh baa ku fakatay..inaa qoobabka dadka ka qaniintid. :D

nuune   

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

Anyways short or tall it don't matter, nin iyo naagba waa same hight on the bed looooooooool.. Hight got shiiiiiiiiiit on the bed!!!! at least bajaq yaashiina nacnac leenaya ka hadla about nin sariirta idinku qancin karo instead of nin aad la laafyootaan shiiiiiiiiiidh!! lol

Wareer Badanaa!!

Ceesaan yaroo mina shaakiriin, qancin miyaa sheekada waxa loo bood boodaayo, waxan ka badan gaabni miyaa, waraa caadi ma tihid, what is qancin to you bal, caadi iska dhig shiiquunaa

BOB   

Originally posted by Malika:

Tall,dark and handsome!!

in other words Senegalese or Dinka-Sudanese because these two fit the bill of tall, dark...errmmm I'm not sure about the handsome part though. :D

Short men tend to make up for the loss of height on charms..
;)

so I am told but I'm the last person on earth that would be considered a charming. :(

Abaaydeey Caraweelo: Oh poor BOB ! I feel like hugging you, but then I don't want my chest in your face.

Awoowgeed la jannee weesada ha iga jabinine iga fogoow Agaa...shiirka dumarka sanboodhka xun ee aan qabo unbuu igu kiciyaa. icon_razz.gif

Although I think Bob wouldn't appreciate a comment like that.

No worries mate...no reer Kismaayo will ever fail to tame a Xaliimo whether she's tall, slim and beautiful or not...but ask these Bilcaan here how many so-called tall guys do they know that wear size 9 and half and is still growing? ;)

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.