Sign in to follow this  
lander_girl04

What makes you SICK?

Hayat   

VIBE, why paint everything with the qabil brush? Now it's a crime to put pictures up? For safety reasons many ppl cant cover the whole of Somalia, I personally love seeing pictures of Somalia, whether it's SLand or Lascanood (I don't even know where that is on the Somali map) or Kismayo or Mogadishu. For some of us it's the closest we will ever get to seeing Somalia. The only thing wrong with tribe is when it's exploited, apart from that it has no power, it's just a fact. If people are so jumpy on the subject and won't mention the Q word, do you think it will go away?

you completely missing the point, if you seriously in need of these photos, then i suggest to visit websites that are specifically designed for it. like the initial websites these individuals got it from in the first place. besides there is nothing wrong with posting these pictures, but is wrong is for these advocates to act like they are doing it for a common goal, i.e establishing unity. if you seriously are fooled by such hidden agendas then by all means keep lying to yourself, but i am sure these inconsistencies can be picked up by ppl with common sense. qabil will never go away, yet this site remains a discussion arena, it most certainly will make you sick to see such folly, as i admitted. ;)

Gossip - Not just any gossip, the somali kind. The one which rips you apart faster than you can blink. Cruel & unstoppable.