Sign in to follow this  
lander_girl04

What makes you SICK?

I feel sick, but not like really sick. Just sick of few things.

#1. T.V makes me sick<---so i stop watching t.v for 7 months now

#2 The news make me sick<--- all i see is death killing "war"

#3 I'm sick of seeing few somalian guys not really working hard in north america. SO sad.

#4. I'm sick of seeing somalian girl dressing crazy. JUST STOP IT. shit mannnnn!

OH ALLAH!!! OH ALLAH!! FORGIVE US TRUELY, just forgive us muslims around the world.

thank.

SO tell me what makes you!!!!! please make it simple

peace

what makes you SICK?!

Maf Kees   

What makes me sick are those few niggers (rappers and producers) and black hoes (viedogirls) in the music videos and other media that are degrading the image of our black queens and black people in general.

There will always be niggers: those few rotten apples that are ruining it for the rest ma garatay for a quick buck.

That makes me sick. Skanks like Lil Kim, Remy Maa and Kelis that are teaching black girls that it is good to be ho-ish.

Landergirl what a great topic!

I'm sick of farahs stalking me trying to get with me. No way Jose back off damn it!

I'm sick of pessimistic loserly people!

I'm sick of some of the SOL members here, why can't they all be like you?

Thank guys for saying taking the time to reply back to this topic.

I totally dislike them rap video with them "video ho's" well they are teaching the few young somalians to dance and dress like that.

THAT TOTTALY MAKE ME SICKKKKKKK :mad: :eek:

Khalaf   

There will always be niggers: those few rotten apples that are ruining it for the rest ma garatay for a quick buck.

---Rest of us? Who dat? We aint them ma garatay? They aint ruining nothing for us. Who gives shit about them…their videos…their hoes….they don’t represent us we are Muslims they are Kufars….we are Somali…..they are Kufars….those that imitate them…let um….see where that gets um.

Finals week makes me sick :( ..... took adderall to stay up, me got ADD symptoms....going back to the books

Allah Akbar almost summer….yes!

peace out

nemo   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote: There will always be niggers: those few rotten apples that are ruining it for the rest ma garatay for a quick buck.

---Rest of us? Who dat? We aint them ma garatay? They aint ruining nothing for us. Who gives shit about them…their videos…their hoes….they don’t represent us we are Muslims they are Kufars….we are Somali…..they are Kufars….those that imitate them…let um….see where that gets um.

Mashallah hate to admit this but 100% agree with ya Khalaf. They "African Americans" don't represent us and we should not care what they do or say.

That said, things that makes me sick:

1. Somali guys that act like these African Americans. Now they make us look bad and put the rest of the Somali people down.

2. Somali girls that don't act or look like a Muslim girl. Sisters don't you know that wearing the scarf is beautiful and people will respect you more.

3. People that don’t work hard for their future and try to put others down with them.

4. Religist people that are so obsessed with clan and judge people because of what clan they are. When other people do it I just think they are arrogant and just ignore them. But a religist person they should know better as they are more educated but still have the Somali disease I guess. And makes me think twice about how religist they really are.

ScarFace   

^^^^^

1. makes me sick to see so many haterz... around :eek: :eek:

2. Sick of work

3. SICK OF DIDI CHASING me.... :D

leave the rappers alone they making their money anyway they can......as for the "video ho's" they gotta earn some money tooo...SHOUT OUT TO THE VIDEO HO'S......I'M gettin a video out soon who wants to be innit....????ANYONE

1. Sick of ***** muslims making life worse for the rest of us

2. Sick of ***** non-muslims making life worse for the rest of us.

3. Sick of the British media

4. Sick of the thickheads who don't bother to read a party's manifesto but think they're still not racist when they vote BNP.

5. Sick of chavs and hoodies.

6. Sick of guys who can't keep their trousers above their hips. (Sometimes coincides with no.5)

Nephissa   

Everytime I come home, and walk down the hallway to my apartment, I think to myself WTF was that and how long has it been dead! Like seriously what the he|| are people cooking?

Man, I hate it when people type lol.. It's like people just use it cuz they're too dumb to say anything else.

Here's how SOL chatroom convo with someone went for me:

dude: Hey

me: Hey, what's up?

dude: nothin, u?

me: just working away

dude: lol

me: so what brings you to SOL?

me:ok...

me: right. What's so funny?

dude: funny?

me: yeah, you're laughing

me: huh...

me: exits ---->

Man, this is sick! yea, writing this is making me sick! I'm sick of all the BS.

Back to work.

facklexm   

Watz makes me sick

Alcoholic Somalis screaming in the streets.

Every time I switch on the TV, I see Islam branded as a terrorist religion.

Somali girls the don’t fear Allah, who wears such tight trouser that you can’t even tell whether they'er wearing trouser or long socks.

Miriam1   

that song. by Ne-Yo."So Sick"

makes me so sick..Dr Phil makes me sick...boring slow( in speech) people make me sick, also those people who say "you know" after every sentence make me sick..no I DONT KNOW! thats why i am here listening to you. and looking for a summer job is making me not sick but unhumane....