Sign in to follow this  
nuune

What was your WEIRDEST topic in Somaliaonline

nuune   

strightforward indeed, do you have a topic of your own which looked weird to you, and in fact it is a topic you posted here!!

to give you an examplle, these two topics looked weird to me, i don't know what was i thinking when i wrote them, especially the first one:

dumarkii casrigan oo dulloobay, a responsive topic

Juus Gareen they call it, it is a new system

Abdinuur   

LOL...xiddig, take it easy.

Man I cant list my weirdest topics or responses. Sometimes looking back at those old archives, it's embrassing to re-read them! How about that huh!

Kool_Kat   

I agree with Xidig...

Even though, I find some of the topics weird, I just can't think of a particular one...My memory is not that good...

Delilah   

for me personally, i think all the posts that were written in somali were weird; since i can't read somali they all just seemed weird!!!!! :D

Tuujiye   

Nuune iska waran adeer..keyfa saqiir..dariska ma roonoo, ...

Adeer is wareeriskaan maxaa waaye laakiin..Sidaa noo waday sheeko qamaam ah aa noo bilowday nooh.

Ani weardest topic aan qoray tirada ee ka badatay aan u maleynaa..lol..barkee wax kaste aan qore adi iyo labo kale bas aa fahmaan..loool..markaa topic kaan aa bilowday yaa ugu dan leedahay nin yahoo..lol.

(bajaq waxaa ladhahay, side tahay ee ku fiican tahay)..aloore saas lee ahaada...

jaaw..

OG Moti   

nuune are trying to discredit ourselves.. i announce all my topics were full of wisdom and useful information, well researched and well planned for... that all i have to say.. peace

nuune   

waraa Tuujiye, ayaantaan zab aa jirtay, zawiib iyo salabuuko sii u cunaayay aa kuunta wareer igu dhacay, khaxwo xattaa ma caffin hada lafta niikada aa buuf buuf ka yeerooso,

aawey Xaaji qacqaac, shimuu xaaji noqdi shalay luu too yariistoo saqiir juujihaayay wara soo bax yaah,

abbaay caramelka ayadna aaweey,sii ii dhaday waa israaceenaa waaba la xaday aan u maleenaa, abaay soo bax kuwaneeto tuujiye ii qacqaac aa bugda kasoo qaseenaa