Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Daily short talks

nuune   

lol@the loox tuur,

Ibti, 1995/1996 is long time ago, MaashaaAllaah, but it is easy to memorize the Quran AGAIN, it is what you already knew and memorized it many times, little bit of refreshing is needed and a bit of time, even 30 minutes a day one can memorize one Juz of the Quraan(applies only for those who used to be xaafidul quraans), the trick is easy, how I used to do many yrs back, I usually start suuratul baqara, and try to read 5 pages(one xizb or half juz) for 10 minutes, with speed you can do it 5 minutes reading half juz, then have extra five minutes to have a quick glance of what you read so you know where particular verse starts or are placed, and then close the Quran and for 15 minutes do it by heart, slowly with no speed, and u will still have 5 minutes remaining from the 15, it works great, and there you have memorized one Juz of the Quran in 30 minutes in one day.

Who can't get 30 minutes a day off from their time!

Ibtisam   

^^^ :D

Nuune I forget, and when I read I always just open it randomly and read for a bit, only time I follow a chronological order is ramdan! Otherwise I am all over the place.

Buuxo   

If anyone knows where I can get the complete quran recitation of Cabdul-Xakiim Sh C.Suufi .Let me know,I exhausted google.

BiLaaL   

^ Try this link. Unfortunately, it isn't the complete Quran - only a couple of Surahs. You will also find recitations by Abdul Hakeem's older brother - AbdiRashid - on the same site. Try some of his recitations, if you're not already familiar with him.

Hoodi, Hoodi, Did i hear (read)

quran competition?

I’M IN THERE, LIKE SWIMWEAR :D

Haven’t had a good “subaac” in years

*having flashbacks of washamsi*

I’m a little rusty, but I got the tajweed part down pat…

I went to Muslim Girls Private School in

Nairobi, back when it was “pure” haha

So yea, Yaa ii tabo karo?

Btw Siraj ;)

AMAZING!

nuune   

^^^ What was da name of that private girls school in Nairobi for Quraan, I was Macalin Quraan and Xadiith in one of those Quranic private schools in nayrobi!

I left really young... my memory is a lil off but that was the only one i knew of.

Majority of the students were hindi (shia)

There was another one i think, but again it was shia based as well.