Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Daily short talks

nuune   

How about habaarkan:

irbad aan dun laheyn oo maalintii afaraad ilma ay lumiyeen ameerikaan iyo yuhuud ilaahay haka yeelo

:D

nuune   

Ibti, okey no habaar at ll

FUFU, sxb maya no habaar,

eri geel ku biqleeyo inataree kor qaadey ukkuma laami ku daatay ayax biyood la sumeeyay ashuun maroodi ku seexday ilaaheey haka yeelo ameerikaan.

Juxa   

lool@irbad aan dun lahayn.

i will have to watch it at home. ibti i read somewhere you were xaafid quraan, care to share your blessing and teach?

Ibtisam   

Juxa, I would love to share, it might help me, waan saaqidiey big time, those were long years ago when I use to compete in Quran competitions and was a regular at the mosque, Haad I am lucky if I remember chapter 30 by heart let alone all. :( Ramadan is a good time to start, we can have subcis classes (I really miss those)

nuune   

lol@waan saaqidey, kutuba xoor ayaad noqotey miyaa yaa Ibti :D

dad badanoo saaqidiin ah ayaa jooga meesha kaliga ama ahan :D

wakaa JB awliyuu ahaan jirey hadana waa saaqidka ugu weyn Hargeisa

Juxa   

ibti time to start practising, i want to take lessons. the other day i was thinking a colleague who moved to sudan to study quraanka

such amazing committment. i need qof iiga bilaaba from scratch

nuune   
:D no more habaar yaa Ibti, about Quraan comepetion, I remember one time and it was my first time winning quranic competetion, and given award of some sort, I think it was 1990, I got Macawiis, Khamees, Cimaamad & Koofiyad cad together with some cash, it was nice and each year kistoo aan soo dhufsan jirey, laakin hada, qulwalle xataa ma akhrin karo :D

Ibtisam   

Nuune haa is haabarin, I am sure you still remember at least the last five chapters, maaxaad kuu tukata haad??? :D

I remember when another girl beat me to the sisilad gold aah and the cash, she was 10years older than me, and my brother beat me and got a huge suit case containing a big kitab, small one, samsam water, khamis X2, and so many other things, can't remember them now. It was years ago 1995/6 I think.

Juxa we'll start together, I did consider staying in syria, but my family iga ma marmo to bugger off for a year.

JB Awliyo waa bidac kaabira, eeh iskaka baax waaxas! :eek: