Saalax

Somaliland region "administration" told to work with federal Gov by Ethio PM

1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

Suldaanka, what is with "administration" was it typo?😁😁😁

Bahashii intii fekerkii jabka farmaajo ku mashquulsaneeyd, xagay ka quruntey?

You can skin that anyway you like it. Probably these words were meant to confuse gullible Unionists who will run with like crazy when facts do not support what they are running with. The Ethiopians have dissected the small brained Somalis and they know how to keep happy everyone. 

End of the day, that will not change an iota from the facts on the ground. Specially the fact that "Ethiopia" has entered into agreements and binding contracts with Somaliland. 

Our Southern folks will keep on entertaining themselves with nonstarters. 

19 minutes ago, Peace Action said:

Secessionist beg Abiy, Somaliland is becoming like Kurdistan always begging despotic foreign powers instead of reaching out to their fellow Somalis.  So sad.

Actually, the opposite is true. Villa AMISom is sellout. 

Somaliland's case is very clear. Somaliland doesn't need to reach out anyone, other Somalis need to accept reality.

Duufaan   
6 hours ago, Saalax said:

Well secessionists see Ethiopians as their Gods. So expect them to work more with the federal government. 

Biixi, who said, I was born in Jabuuti, had the opportunity simply to call  Geele and ask him to arrange a meeting with Farmaajo. Instead he ran to Adis, hoping he will be favored for being  anti-Somalia.  Well he did not get anything substantial. Even if Abiya wants help him, there is nothing he can do for Somaliland. Somaland, immediate problem is economy. Biixi is not even able to pay salaries, so a political meeting in Adis will not change anything for him.  For Farmaajo, Somaliland is his  least problem for right now, moqdisho and south somalia gives him enough problems. All he needs to say is few positive words and Abiya is working hard to stay power. Biixi was looking to get legitimacy from Ethiopia but  he got nothing this time. Simply Ethiopia does not have any need to use Somaliland for this point of the time. The whole meeting was just useless game. The more south somali become more stable, the more Biixi will be desperate. So just give him more time before he shows up some other places than Adis

Duufaan,

Meet with Cheeseman? Give me a break. Somaliland has zero interest in meeting of all pepole lame Cheeseman. 

It is unanimously agreed both IC and locals, that Cheeseman is a complete failure. Hence, meeting with Somaliland's President, could have been a highlight of his presidency. But President MBC will not let that happen, unless Cheeseman actually brings an offer that Somaliland can't afford to leave. And you know what that means. 

Btw, Legitimacy comes from the people that you govern not from outside.  Gabbish! :D 

Duufaan   
20 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Duufaan,

Meet with Cheeseman? Give me a break. Somaliland has zero interest in meeting of all pepole lame Cheeseman. 

It is unanimously agreed both IC and locals, that Cheeseman is a complete failure. Hence, meeting with Somaliland's President, could have been a highlight of his presidency. But President MBC will not let that happen, unless Cheeseman actually brings an offer that Somaliland can't afford to leave. And you know what that means. 

Btw, Legitimacy comes from the people that you govern not from outside.  Gabbish! :D 

Why  IC?  If legitimacy comes from the people that you govern. You and Biixi have same philosophy that let down the kurd.

Why IC? Mukulaal/Bisada ayaa hadii cad loo tuuro intay liqdo hadana inkirta. Sxb inkiraada iska daa.

IC is the reason why Cheeseman exists at all. He would be on his way to Garbohaaray if it weren't for the IC bankrolling the African troops to keep him safe. 

34 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

Why  IC?  If legitimacy comes from the people that you govern. You and Biixi have same philosophy that let down the kurd.

The fundamental difference between Kurds and Somalilanders is that, Kurds are the creation of Western policy whethre it is the 'no-fly-zone' that US embosed on Iraq or all the other special treatments they get.

Somalilanders do everything with their own hands. Biyo gacmahaaga ayaa lagaga dhergaa. We relay on our own ability to survive and thrive. 

There was a time when the UN used to entertain Somaliland joining Somalia, those are long gone days. No one can tell Somaliland what it doesn't want and anyone who is not with us, will get shown where the doors are.  

galbeedi   

Both of them are looking small achievements to be relevant. This is the first trip Muuse Biixi made outside Somaliland, and Farmaajo rejected earlier calls to meet biixi , yet he accepted the recommendations of the man of the hour Abiy Ahmed. 

These future meetings will not produce anything . Biixi is looking some cash through Somalia by the donors and will insist that in order  for real negotiations of unity  to take place,  Somali  leaders must pacify the south first.  Farmaajo will be happy to look like someone trying push the needle of unity in the right direction. 

The big news is Abiy is becoming the new actor in Somali issues. Farmaajo couldn't even convince the Burundi despot to leave Somalia and needs Abiy more than ever.

Muusana Handraabkii ayuu ka soo yara baxay oo wuu neefsaday waxooga..

Tallaabo   
4 hours ago, galbeedi said:

This is the first trip Muuse Biixi made outside Somaliland

I think I saw pictures and videos of him signing deals in the UAE not long ago but I could be mistaken. Those horrible images of Muuse Handaraab signing away Berbera were probably nightmares my Koonfurian friends and I were seeing in our dreams. We even passed a motion in parliament banning DP World but probably that was also in just another nightmare since the damn company is still in Berbera. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Barwaaqo   

^^^^

Nabar iyo Naxdin sadexeeye doc ka yeedh ah bay noqotay!  Dadkeeday indho sarcaad u dhigaysa.

Mujaahid Madaxwayne Muuse ADIS teg;

Meeqaam sarenna  lagu soo dhawee;

Arimaha labadda dal khuseeya laga wadda hadal;

Sadarka(line-ka) yar ee ah Somaliland iyo Somalia   wadda hadla ;awalba IC wuu odhan jiray.  Hadaba reer Somalia ha waydiiyaan Farmaajo sababta keentay Inuu wabigu ku soo fataho Kanaalkuu soo xidhay.

• Like 1

Duufaan   

According to my sources, there were in fact, some deals made between villa Somalia and Biixi. The federal government will channel funds to Somaliland and  Somaliland will also manage their Haj program. Meanwhile, President Musa Bihi of Somaliland Administration promises to engage in close cooperation with the Federal Government.

5 hours ago, Duufaan said:

According to my sources, there were in fact, some deals made between villa Somalia and Biixi. The federal government will channel funds to Somaliland and  Somaliland will also manage their Haj program. Meanwhile, President Musa Bihi of Somaliland Administration promises to engage in close cooperation with the Federal Government.

There nothing that Somaliland needs from the Cheeseman. Absolutely nada! 

In fact, it is the other way round. I see the desparation at display as red herring for the bad news that is coming. Cheeseman, after 2 years, has nothing to show for it. The IC are threating to cut back on support, specially the EU countries. 

Somaliland's gov't has nothing to worry about. It has time on its side. We can just sit back and watch, unless the offer from Cheeseman is too good to refuse (if you know what I mean...).