Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

JULY THE 4TH - INDEPENDENCE DAY

Adna   

salaama calaykum

i'm not sure but i think i will be stuck here in mpls or st paul, but i have heard that maryan mursal is coming so i'm looking forward with that,.i wouldn't go if it's D J.. so i will see,,,, much love to ya'lll

N.O.R.F   

r u guys serious? u actually celebrate 4th July? or is just for the fun of it? thats like us uk peepz celebrating St Georges day, we dont even know when that is!

Senora   

^^i guess i celebrate it for the fun of it...just to see the fireworks and other events going on...but as for me, i'm going to be in atlanta ( which sucks :eek: :( ), and to make things even worse, i wont even see the fireworks b/c i'll be attending a wedding....whats up with somali's and having a wedding on the fourth :confused: ...for the past 6 years, there was always a wedding going on in the 4th of july.....????but anyways, for the people going to D.C. for the fireworks( and other events), you better start leaving your homes( or hotels) in the beginning of the day, cause traffic is HORRIBLE!!!!we had a family vacation there for the july fourth week about two years ago...and it just sucked...every place was either packed, sold out, or just to difficult to make it to b/c of the traffic....so prepare yourselfs :D

Rokko   

Ama be playing BBall, depending how da weather co-operates namean...then later on when the fireworkz kick, ama see'em from my fav. spot, which I alwayz do nam'ean...and while watching the fireworkz, ama imagine that Ii'm somewhere in Somalia, perhapz, Majomaqarsho..LOL..watching the fireworkz with my fellow somalis peacfully...

Miriam1   

Trust me its all just for the fireworks..no one cares for the day or its importance..i doubt many even know its significance.

As today being Canada's July 1st hit the habourfront and see wats happening.

I actually celebrate 4th of July not 'cause that I'm born here but for the fireworks. I'm going to Wisconsin(WI Dells). But the best thing about this holiday is that I get two days off work.whoa!!! smile.gif

Gediid   

For those of you coming to DC for the 4th of July,make sure you leave you car behind and take the metro even tho that sucks but it sure as hell beats the huge traffic jams and the fact that there will be no place to park in DC on that day or even better there are several other places to catch the fireworks in VA without going to the National Mall.

DAD   

They gonna have a huge fireworks in Fairfax Gov't Center. I think that beats going down to DC to see the same thing. And its very close to where i live.

Adna   

salaama calaykum

runaway virgin thanks macaanto i will be ther in sha'allaah, i was looking for ward with that since i have heard. once again thak you.I love to see the fire works it's funn actually.

MUCH LOVE TO YA'LL, SANADKAAN SANADKIISA ALLAH NABAD NAGU GAARSIIYO. WE SHOULD PRAY ALL OF US FOR OUR COUNTRY OR OUR PPL TO BECOME ONE NATION..